Sat, Sep 21, 3:12 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Holy %$#@

RJH ( ) posted Fri, 21 December 2001 at 11:09 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:37 PM

When I took the pictures labeled "lookin at you" and "red fang" in my gallery I thought I was Photographing a harmless spider. Boy was I wrong, I was informed by the University here this week that they miss identified the spider and that it was actually a Brazilian wandering spider,(phoneutria fera)listed in guiness book of records as the most toxic spider in the world. I tell you I had a few choice words for the university. Scarry to think I was that close to it.

Michelle A. ( ) posted Fri, 21 December 2001 at 11:51 PM

You were lucky he was in a good mood that day. ;~)

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

PunkClown ( ) posted Sat, 22 December 2001 at 5:26 AM

HeHeHe, and who said photography wasn't full of thrills and adrenaline-pumping excitement!

JordyArt ( ) posted Sat, 22 December 2001 at 3:02 PM

Wooooow.... so what did they think it was if they didn't think it was only THE most lethal? (",)

Slynky ( ) posted Sat, 22 December 2001 at 4:36 PM

if the thing has fur, I say squish the mofo

RJH ( ) posted Sun, 23 December 2001 at 11:08 AM

Jordy the told me it was a Huntsman spider but this did not add up as Huntsman spiders come from Australia and I knew that this one came from Mexico. that that is why I started to look into it a bit more.

Syyd ( ) posted Sun, 23 December 2001 at 6:19 PM

NO KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats freaked......wow.....very frightening......and you got it.......

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Tue, 25 December 2001 at 1:21 AM

Now go watch. Archniphobia. RJ give them a break. They can be wrong once and a while. =:-). BTW. You did squish it when you were done as Slynk suggested right! Bsteph

RJH ( ) posted Tue, 25 December 2001 at 1:31 AM

na it died on its own, then it went flush

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.