Sat, Sep 21, 9:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Quick Question

Maygen ( ) posted Sun, 23 December 2001 at 1:08 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 7:46 AM

Photography is an allowed medium in the "new beginnings" contest right? Two days ago I uploaded an image and it still has not gone through and no "confirmation email." could it be that they simply have not gotten around to uploading it yet? i didnt really expect to win. i mean sure poser or bryce or something of the sort is more popular at render, but it would have been nice to at least received some word on it. anyone else here entering?

Maygen ( ) posted Sun, 23 December 2001 at 3:58 PM

thanks alpha ;)

Rork1973 ( ) posted Sun, 23 December 2001 at 6:32 PM

Maygen, I've been thinking about what to do for this contest, but it seems that we'll have a disadvantage....I mean if we'd enter with a normal photo. So I'll just use something old, instead of spending time on something new.... Anyway, love your entry =) Btw, I just entered the calendar contest.

Rork1973 ( ) posted Sun, 23 December 2001 at 7:13 PM

Well, the New Beginings entry is done as well. :)

Rork1973 ( ) posted Sun, 23 December 2001 at 7:14 PM

make that 'New Beginnings', lol....let's kick some Poser/Bryce *ss people! ;)

Maygen ( ) posted Sun, 23 December 2001 at 7:28 PM

I thought that too :) Honestly I dont think just a simple photoshopped photo has much of a chance, but its still good to give'em hell lol :)

Rork1973 ( ) posted Sun, 23 December 2001 at 7:39 PM

Hehehe =) Well, I'm glad my entry is done....nothing special, just two photos combined and a lot of postwork :) Not sure if it even related to the contest ;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.