Tue, Oct 22, 12:53 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 12:41 am)

Subject: new poser figure

dmayberry ( ) posted Sun, 19 December 1999 at 8:01 PM ยท edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 10:34 PM

file_119198.jpg

hope this thing shows Heres the deal I've been working on this santa all day. I have it imported as a posable figure. I plan to put it up on my website,only problem is the joints are all out of kilter. Does anyone want it now or would you rather wait for me (if ever) to get the joints correct. By the way if someone can get them right I don't mind sharing credit. Just wanted to give everone a Christmas gift

PhilC ( ) posted Sun, 19 December 1999 at 8:05 PM

Try this... open the male CR2 file in a text editor and change the two references to the OBJ file to read your new OBJ file. Ensure that all body part names match. (NB Poser is case sensitive, hip is not the same as Hip). Re save the CR2 with a new name. Open poser and click on your new figure. Hope this helps PhilC

dmayberry ( ) posted Sun, 19 December 1999 at 8:24 PM

appreciate the tip the only problem I see with tha is like the hands are not set up with separate fingers wont this mess it up?

PhilC ( ) posted Sun, 19 December 1999 at 8:30 PM

no the file will just ignore the missing fingers

dmayberry ( ) posted Sun, 19 December 1999 at 9:53 PM

didnt quite work going to bed now appreciate the help though

PhilC ( ) posted Sun, 19 December 1999 at 9:56 PM

ok, stay in touch, you are nearly there I'm sure. Regards PhilC pcooke@mis.net

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.