Mon, Oct 21, 11:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Challenge Arena

Welcome to the Challenge Arena Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Challenge Arena F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 15 1:50 am)

Welcome to the

Challenge Arena

This forum is dedicated to learning, creating and pushing yourself to meet the
challenges that have been posted by other members of Renderosity.

Hope to see you here!

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: New Challenge: Insanity at its best

insaneinthemembrane ( ) posted Thu, 13 December 2001 at 11:11 AM · edited Mon, 21 October 2024 at 11:24 PM

In this Challenge, you are being asked to twist your imagination beyond belief... Think dark... think psychotic... and no, for the acid babies out there, not that type of psychotic... lol The tools required, are the ones sitting in front of you, at your desk... use what you wish to create one picture that best describes the word, TITLE... Insanity at its Best. I cant wait to see the results... I also will be doing one. You have One month from today to finish this challenge. Those of you working on other challenges, who show their work can finish a little later. ;0) GOOD LUCK EVERYONE, and Have fun too.

Kethram ( ) posted Fri, 14 December 2001 at 9:03 PM

file_243648.jpg

Sorry, I was just too lazy to add a background. So there's nothing but an insane Micheal here. Hope you like it anyway...

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Fri, 14 December 2001 at 11:09 PM

Heck, all I need to do is find one of the pictures on our Digital Camera... My life IS about as close to Insanity as you can get... ;-)

insaneinthemembrane ( ) posted Sat, 15 December 2001 at 12:49 AM

Lol, the pic is fine. I was looking for the darker, more aggressive look. he he I think we're all a little insane... just put your feelings in your work.

insaneinthemembrane ( ) posted Sun, 16 December 2001 at 12:56 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity, violence

file_243649.jpg

Here's what I came up with for Psychotic... oh the thoughts that lie beneath the surface. lol I tried to hurry on this one, I've got too many projects started at the moment.

overseern ( ) posted Mon, 17 December 2001 at 10:48 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains violence

file_243650.jpg

This is a work in progress, I call it Sandman... No wonder I can't sleep nights. Tuck yourself in and the sandman will come to put you to sleep hehe... HAHA.. wooHoo heeheehee... OverseerN@msn.com

insaneinthemembrane ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2001 at 12:29 AM

I really like your picture, and the idea behind it. I want to see it when you're finished too. Cool as hell!!!

rustyg ( ) posted Tue, 18 December 2001 at 9:37 AM

file_243651.jpg

I don't know how "insane" this may be, probably more of a "panic" kind of thing, but thought I'd submit this test anyway. Would appreciate any feedback you may have. Thanks.

insaneinthemembrane ( ) posted Wed, 19 December 2001 at 3:38 PM

Hey Rusty, I like the pic. Love the eyes, alot of detail in them... and yes, I do think that the "insane" look lies within them too. ;0) Keep up the good work.

gunsan ( ) posted Thu, 20 December 2001 at 6:25 AM

file_243654.jpg

Dont know if this image fits in this group, but I played a little with an etching I did a long long time ago when I attended a graphics school.

b16a1 ( ) posted Mon, 24 December 2001 at 2:29 PM

Attached Link: http://www.sintac.com

file_243655.jpg

mmm... more agression than insanity here...already had this vampire thing going on... zoomed in a bit... (looking at it, I guess I should get me some fire in those eyes ;))

Jaden ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2001 at 9:44 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/viewed.ez?galleryid=112569

Ok here's my image heheheheheheeeeeeeeeee na na na na na na na naaaaaaaaaaa Psycho Granny. it wont upload here so i'm giving u a link to it

insaneinthemembrane ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2001 at 12:10 PM

Wow Jaden! I think you put us all to shame... Damn good work. Glad you submitted it. :0) I'd like so see more pictures like that. (everywhere, not challenge)

insaneinthemembrane ( ) posted Fri, 04 January 2002 at 10:18 AM

And the gold medal goes to.... drum roll JADEN! Congrads, your pic has been chosen, by me... as the winner! Damn good work, keep it up. :0)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.