Thu, Sep 19, 9:40 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:35 am)

Subject: PZ3toCR2 conversion utility posted to freestuff

Mason ( ) posted Sun, 19 December 1999 at 5:36 PM ยท edited Wed, 11 September 2024 at 5:07 AM

Attached Link: http://www.geocities.com/mr1_x_1/pz3tocr2.zip

PZ3toCR2.exe will convert a pz3 file to a cr2 file. It simply removes blocks from the pz3 file that are not cr2 related. The readme.txt explains the process. It allows you to create a figure with conforming clothes, save the figure as a pz3 then convert it to a cr2. Also works in batch files. Sorry, only PC.

Traveler ( ) posted Sun, 19 December 1999 at 5:46 PM

Very cool Mason, this will come in handy, no more doing it by hand ;) -Trav

Dr Zik ( ) posted Sun, 19 December 1999 at 6:26 PM

Hi Folks! Here's hoping that a Mac version of this utility will be developed soon. Peter (Dr Zik)

LoboUK ( ) posted Mon, 20 December 1999 at 4:21 AM

Distinctly cool. This will be very useful, thank you for making it available Paul

Bulldog ( ) posted Mon, 20 December 1999 at 9:03 AM

The link doesn't seem to be working anymore. Can it be emailed to me?

zett ( ) posted Mon, 20 December 1999 at 9:44 AM

I also can't DL the tool. Please help !! ZETT

MDibble ( ) posted Mon, 20 December 1999 at 9:55 AM

Did you try right-clicking on the link and choosing "Save Target As"? That's how I was able to do it. Mike

Xurge ( ) posted Mon, 20 December 1999 at 5:08 PM

Yes, This is definetely a very usefull tool. Thanks.

Anthony Appleyard ( ) posted Thu, 23 December 1999 at 2:28 AM

I tried downloading it just now, and all I got was an error page from Yahoo saying that "this page is currently unavailable". I have Netscape 4. Please where can we get this utility from?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.