Sat, Sep 21, 4:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: So what do you think?

CobaltDragon ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2001 at 2:50 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:46 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_249212.jpg

This is a poser version of a pencil drawing I did some time ago. I used only very little embellishments with PPS the rest is pure Poser. If you see your stuff in the picture thank you for your great stuff. I know I don't have near the skill with poser as many of you or that I do with a pencil but I'll get there someday or go broke and pull out all my hair which ever comes first. :p As always any helpful comments are appreciated and all snotty comments well you can sit on a poser pole and rotate about the Z axis. If you want to see the pencil drawing it is in my 2D gallery. Hope you all are have a great holiday season.

Lyrra ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2001 at 5:05 AM

You might want to consider a more detailed texture for the horse. Pieren Piaffe (sp?) has some lovely free ones. There are also some great horse head morphs that might help some. The idea is interesting and the execution good :) Although I've seen what's in a horsetrough. Eeew! Lyrra

ronknights ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2001 at 8:12 AM

I would imagine the woman is not in a horse through, but in one of those small above ground pools, spas, whatever. Obviously the woman must be in a somewhat remote farm where people are not likely to come walking up the driveway to see her there nude. I've dreamt of living in places like that. Unfortunately I usually end up living in a city, whether it is small or large.

Valandar ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2001 at 8:23 AM

The only thing I would suggest is to turn "Anti-aliasing" on... it's really visible around the hair...

Remember, kids! Napalm is Nature's Toothpaste!

CobaltDragon ( ) posted Fri, 28 December 2001 at 11:37 PM

thank you everyone for the helpful suggestions it really does help me get better.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.