Mon, Oct 21, 10:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 9:06 pm)

Subject: can you help me

apache3d ( ) posted Mon, 20 December 1999 at 3:30 PM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 6:12 AM

Attached Link: http://perso.club-internet.fr/mickmil/

anybody can explain to me how we can change the face of caracters in poser?? i just come in i make a web site about 3d , send me your pictures and your objects and characters for it please go to see it and try to help me please

PhilC ( ) posted Mon, 20 December 1999 at 5:44 PM

You are welcome to make a link from my pages if you feel the items are suitable. http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~pcooke/graphics/examples.htm Regards PhilC

Scarab ( ) posted Mon, 20 December 1999 at 11:36 PM

As far as faces, you can obtain numerous facial and other morph targets from Traveler's Morph World, or if you are lazy like me, look for Ikyoto's group of distinct faces morphs (back a ways in the Free stuff section) Scarab <(whose mother told him NEVER to make faces or they would stay that way....she was right...."Dont look at me, I'm hideous...")

LoboUK ( ) posted Tue, 21 December 1999 at 4:19 AM

Click on search in Free Stuff and do a search on Ikyoto to find the wonderful face-pack he did. Traveler's Morph World 2 is the site for morphs, not just facial, but just about every-damn-thing has been given a once-over by the Master of Morph. Then there are the sites listed under Web Resources - many of them have excellent morphs available, as well as props and clothes. Paul

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.