Mon, Sep 9, 5:04 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 09 2:22 am)

Subject: Musclebound Mike Update?

raistlin12000 ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2001 at 9:38 AM ยท edited Tue, 16 July 2024 at 7:45 AM

can anyone tell me if the 1.2 version update is on the daz site anywhere? I've seen previous posts where drax said it sent it to daz and that he would update the pics there. I don't see any changes anywhere.

Ghostofmacbeth ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2001 at 9:58 AM

the update is on the bottome of the thing. It says "Update 11/13/01" though that might be the 1.1 version.

scifiguy ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2001 at 4:22 PM

That's not it. DAZ is dragging their heels getting Drax' new version online. I bet it won't be up until after New Years.

MeInOhio ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2001 at 6:41 PM

I got an update from DAZ a couple weeks ago. My file says it was last updated on 12/17/01. I clicked on the link at the bottom of the page. I had to tell DAZ when I bought it, etc. and they sent me a link to download it. You can find your purchase history on their site if you don't know the information they want. Kevin

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.