Sat, Sep 21, 5:55 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Free stuff

Skygirl ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2001 at 12:04 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 5:53 PM

A VERY VERY few free downloads (in the moment Dina-stuff only and BIG files, only the sweet lord knows why) at my homepage (www.skygirl.dk) made by your little Poser-newbe. Sky :-)

rasputina ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2001 at 12:26 PM

I like the bikini tex and trans as well as the top and pant set. Very nice-the more options for Dina-clotheswise the better. Thanks for posting them!

Skygirl ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2001 at 12:34 PM

Thanks to you, Rasputina for your reply :-) Nice to know that you like the stuff ! Sky :-)

igohigh ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2001 at 1:17 PM

Hi, I don't have Dina but I sure have loved your Bryce stuff. Only had a chance to use the Lake Catsle but plan to use a couple others I have grabbed -> just wanted to say Thanks, great work!!

Skygirl ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2001 at 1:33 PM

Thanks igohigh :-) ! Bryce...oh...Bryce...so easy to build in that program...just pling-pling and you got what ever you want...hey, dont talk about it or I run back to be a Bryce-Only-Sky again !!! :-)))

thgeisel ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2001 at 2:18 PM

Hi sky,i visited your site and your galleries are great,specially the bryceindoor images.And your poserimages look good too.The images with the mermaids are really cool( first time some good images with them).

Skygirl ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2001 at 2:51 PM

SCREEEEEEME !!!! Thgeisel....my master and my lord...my teacher...you are NOT supposed to go and see all my newbe-pics-and-stuff-and-things-like-that !!! Any way happy to hear that you did like some of it :-)

thgeisel ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2001 at 3:24 PM

hehehe :-)) your images are better, than mine will ever get, i can only help you with some technical advice.

Skygirl ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2001 at 4:14 PM

After seeing YOUR Poser-rooms I do NOT agree with you :-). And for the technical advice...but that the MAIN thing...no technic, no pics !

Moonbow ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2001 at 5:01 PM

The pictures in your gallery are amazing! I especially like the one called Dream. The lighting is wonderful. I am a newby and obviously much newbier than you, since I have no idea how to even try to do something like that!

Skygirl ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2001 at 5:14 PM

Moonbow...it was an accident :-) Its just a box of mirrow material with one single light bulb inside. I cant remember what I made that mirrow-box for, but suddenly my camera was inside the box...and uhhh. it looked fun so I put that light inside and some plants and horses and stuff and then I called it Dream...I mean, I couldnt call it Accident, could I ??? :-)

RadArt ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2001 at 5:20 PM

Your work is awsome skygirl, always has been for a looong time and only gets better and better with every render you do ;-) Happy Holidays by the ways....long time no see....

Skygirl ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2001 at 5:23 PM

Shyyy...Shy Sky getting nervouse...crawling under the table again...red light coming from under the table...Shy Sky blusses....:-) Happy holidays back from deep down under that table :-)

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2001 at 6:54 PM

I just got back from your gallery, WOW,is all I can say. You really have a wonderful eye for art. I agree with the above, I just love Dream.....Really beautiful art. Sharen

CobaltDragon ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2001 at 9:22 PM

I am totally taken a back with the style and grace of your art. Very nice work Skygirl, it's people like you that make me continue to expand my own talent.

jaybutton ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2001 at 9:30 PM

I have to agree with everyone, your artwork is great! Thanks for sharing it! Jay

Skygirl ( ) posted Sat, 29 December 2001 at 11:27 PM

...but Shy Sky dont hear what you say...oh, wait...whats that ? Skys ear...it listen from deep down under the table and if you really listen you can hear it whisper: THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE :-)

rasputina ( ) posted Sun, 30 December 2001 at 9:43 AM

I love your galleries as well, nice to see Dina as a feature, lovely expression.

Skygirl ( ) posted Sun, 30 December 2001 at 9:57 AM

Dina is just THE figure for a newbe like me. I can pose her, dress her and no postwork is needed for her. She is a dream for someone not knowing to much about Poser...and then she is her own...she dont look like all the other girls...uhhh, she it so pretty :-)

troezi ( ) posted Sat, 19 January 2002 at 4:56 AM

And who is the a..h..e that forced you to shut down the DL-section? :(

Skygirl ( ) posted Sat, 19 January 2002 at 10:15 AM

Since this person seems to enjoy a kind of popularity around here Ill perfere not to mention any names. Ill find another place than Rosity to be and as for download at my own page...well, maybe some day. I just need some distance to this little event.

Letterworks ( ) posted Sat, 19 January 2002 at 10:38 AM

Skygirl, very sorry to see that you closed your D/L section. Seems that some of the "Names" on this site cause a lot of that sort of thing, which I find really sad! At any rate I just wanted to let you know how turely impressed I am with the images you have posted there. They are honestly beautiful! Please take this as my humble encouragement to continue with your art! ... for what it's worth. mike

CobaltDragon ( ) posted Sat, 19 January 2002 at 4:04 PM

sorry to see you go with a bad taste in your mouth Sky but keep up the wonderful work you are doing

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.