Thu, Sep 19, 9:49 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:35 am)

Subject: THE SEA SNAIL OF EUROPA

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Tue, 21 December 1999 at 3:14 AM ยท edited Wed, 28 August 2024 at 4:42 AM

Attached Link: The Sea Snail of Europa

file_119297.jpg

This was created in Bryce4 and Poser4. The snail is from 3D Cafe. Hope you like it.

LoboUK ( ) posted Tue, 21 December 1999 at 3:51 AM

Oh I do, I very much do. Paul

Milaja ( ) posted Tue, 21 December 1999 at 3:57 AM

cool!! I like it VERY much!! hmmmm... I've never been able to do such a great planet in Bryce :-(

Jack D. Kammerer ( ) posted Tue, 21 December 1999 at 4:25 AM

WOW!!! Nice work Colm, Nice indeed!! Jack ex-scrooge

Tartan ( ) posted Tue, 21 December 1999 at 7:39 AM

Hey Colm :) This is quite a bit different from your usual style. Nice change up.. The textures are really humming right along and the layout it superb.. Tartan

februus ( ) posted Tue, 21 December 1999 at 7:23 PM

Hi Colm, The image matches to a T the type of work I adore and place in my home: Imaginative, somewhat monochromatic palette, representational (though surreal/hyperrealistic) and inspiring rather than shocking or garish. Thanks for the fine beauty of it! Matt/februus

snakepit ( ) posted Wed, 22 December 1999 at 3:50 AM

Brilliant image!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.