Sat, Sep 21, 12:07 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:04 pm)

Subject: My latest creation.....the need for speed!

rudipooimf ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 12:43 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 9:51 AM

Attached Link: My latest creation.....the need for speed!

file_249765.jpg

This is my latest peace and my first attempt at an organic model. It's the Dyna-Rig. It will be a poser ready prop with a few morphs to open the canopy and angle the thrusters. :) Let me know what ya think.

graphicnovel ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 2:27 AM

really nice work dude... i like it a lot... congrats

dkirk ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 2:49 AM

Kewl mesh - whats the hole in the top for? Sunroof? Could you make the support pylons a bit thicker? Other than that I'd take it for a spin! Is this Rhino cuz rhino ROCKS!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 6:48 AM

whoa, very cool and so detailed. Love it

Cozmic ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 12:47 PM

think it looks very well done , as Im into sci-fi/fantasy , I could make use of something like this .... I too am curious about the large opening above the cockpit ... let us know when youve got this done again , good work :)

rudipooimf ( ) posted Mon, 31 December 2001 at 1:59 PM

It's not actualy an opening in the top, it's just a black shadow that makes it look that way...lol

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.