Sat, Sep 21, 3:03 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: So anyone else hung over?

Maygen ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2002 at 12:43 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:36 PM

Happy New Year forum ppl! When I got home late last night I attempted to type a message but my typing was um incoherent to say the least so I'm typing it this morning :) cheers!

RJH ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2002 at 4:45 PM

good thing i only party this hard at new years, my poor body could not take this more than once a year. the tylenol will be my freind today and hopefully i will feel better in a day or two. Happy new year to everyone.

Rork1973 ( ) posted Tue, 01 January 2002 at 6:03 PM

Same to you! Well, yeah...too much wine, champagne, apple cider, apfelkorn, bacardi and some other stuff that vaporated when it touched my tongue :P (Hey not in one day, but I'm counting in Xmas as well ;) Anyway, I don't party that hard either in a whole year :) But it's so great to see all my 3 brothers & my sister with their own family all together =) Hope you all had a great few days!

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Wed, 02 January 2002 at 2:22 AM

So what were the new year resolutions! Mine were to watch my finances more and be more religious minded. Bsteph

Antoonio ( ) posted Wed, 02 January 2002 at 2:54 AM

Feeling still bit fragile, new years eve was bit, errr, wet. In new years eve, our currency changed. Funny, there are no Finnish mark anymore, just those new fancy clean Euro's. Well, easier to compare prices and travel in EU-countries, but I miss our money. .n

Syyd ( ) posted Wed, 02 January 2002 at 9:52 AM

Fragile.....thats a good word for it.....I didn't get trashed, but I did a lot of dancing....right here in that beautiful room lol....Colm got tipped and didn't make it out of bed till 2. I got pleasant new years day night, with some champagne and apricot nectar......DELICIOUS

Rork1973 ( ) posted Wed, 02 January 2002 at 10:39 AM

Hey Antoonio, pretty weird isn't it ? We lost of old florin or I should say guilder :) Well, especially the 5 euro note looks soooooo bloody small! Is it that small everywhere, or did they give smaller notes to smaller countries like Holland ? ;)

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Wed, 02 January 2002 at 3:50 PM

I thought the other currency would still be used. But it's easier with the euro moving around for cross country purchases. You mean the older currency will no longer be printed? Awww. I liked the French-Francs? What does Hollands and Finnish marks look like? Bsteph

Antoonio ( ) posted Thu, 03 January 2002 at 2:21 AM

Rork, yep, like monopoly money. I damn cant figure out what is expensive and what's not. Bsteph, yep. No longer be printed, after few months, no longer accepted in shops. was it 12, or 14 different currency that is now our new fancy combined Euro. .n

Antoonio ( ) posted Thu, 03 January 2002 at 2:52 AM

file_250109.jpg

...this got bit out of my hands, but well, nice memory.

Antoonio ( ) posted Thu, 03 January 2002 at 2:53 AM

file_250112.jpg

...this got bit out of my hands, but well, nice memory. R.I.P.

starshuffler ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2002 at 12:53 PM

Good for you guys. I was sick during the new year. I'm still a bit under the weather... sniff... Happy new year! :-) (*

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.