Sun, Sep 22, 1:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Carrara

Welcome to the Carrara Forum

Forum Coordinators: Kalypso

Carrara F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 07 1:44 am)

Visit the Carrara Gallery here.

Carrara Free Stuff here.

Visit the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Greetings, I'm looking for info on the latest patch for RDS 5.0...

CGArtDesigns ( ) posted Fri, 04 January 2002 at 1:11 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 1:32 AM

I thought I had version 5.5, but when I checked the program, it says just 5.0. I haven't used this program in about 4 years and am just starting to get back in to using it. can anyone direct me to where I could possibly get the latest update for the Windows version? Thanks and I hope we all have a happier New Year. ^_^

AzChip ( ) posted Fri, 04 January 2002 at 3:33 PM

As I understand it, most of the patches and such are available at the Yahoo users groups. You have to register with yahoo, but that's no big deal. Good luck!

CGArtDesigns ( ) posted Fri, 04 January 2002 at 4:51 PM

Thanks.

willf2 ( ) posted Sat, 05 January 2002 at 1:04 AM

You can get them here also without registering (can't avoid the pop-ups though): http://raystew.virtualave.net/downloads/os9fix.html

CGArtDesigns ( ) posted Sat, 05 January 2002 at 12:17 PM

^_^

Norbert ( ) posted Sun, 06 January 2002 at 1:15 AM

I think the '.obj and .3ds import'patches were seperate files as well. The RDS 5 update was the 5.1 update. Version 5.5 was on it's own CD, and I don't think it had any updates.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.