Tue, Oct 22, 2:24 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: Clothes/weapons/tools from the future

kathym ( ) posted Sat, 05 January 2002 at 10:02 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 12:39 AM

Can anyone give me some ideas of where I can get all types of futuristic clothing/weapons and tools? Could really use a headset like Aki Ross's in the movie Final Fantasy: The Spirits within. (though that might be asking for too much. lol) Thanks

Just enjoying the Vue. :0)

mi-scha ( ) posted Sat, 05 January 2002 at 10:14 AM

I freestuff are at least 2 of them. Search for 'headset' and 'head set'. I didn't see the movie, therefore I don't know if these are what you want.

Cozmic ( ) posted Sat, 05 January 2002 at 10:22 AM

ron molina has released new futuristic clothing and backgrounds in the marketplace. Sorry , not sure about any freestuff.

mi-scha ( ) posted Sat, 05 January 2002 at 10:30 AM

Some more good search words for freestuff: 'scifi', 'sci fi', 'weapon', 'mech'

VirtualSite ( ) posted Sat, 05 January 2002 at 10:48 AM

Go to 3d-cc.com and wander through the Warhammer section. Tons of weapons. Theres a prop page (I think its 9 or 10) that has a lot of fun stuff on it, but the characters prior to it are great pieces of really outlandish modelling. Clothing? Can you be a little more specific?

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sat, 05 January 2002 at 4:17 PM

file_252463.jpg

This is what Aki's headset looks like in Final Fantasy; as you can see, it's a hybrid of an electronic monocle and a headlamp.

Closest match I could find was Sharkey's Bionic-Eye, available at Sharkey's Gate. You'll find it in the Props section, under Headsets.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.