Mon, Sep 23, 5:27 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photoshop

Welcome to the Photoshop Forum

Forum Moderators: Wolfenshire, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photoshop F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:49 pm)

Our mission is to provide an open community and unique environment where anyone interested in learning more about Adobe Photoshop can share their experience and knowledge, post their work for review and critique by their peers, and learn new techniques while developing the skills that allow each individual to realize their own unique artistic vision. We do not limit this forum to any style of work, and we strongly encourage people of all levels and interests to participate.

Are you up to the challenge??
Sharpen your Photoshop skill with this monthly challenge...

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Watching

paden ( ) posted Wed, 26 December 2001 at 7:43 AM · edited Mon, 23 September 2024 at 5:26 PM

Attached Link: Watching

file_248936.jpg

Here is a new image, done completely in Photoshop. Any comments on it would be appreciated. It is called watching. This image is just the thumb, the full image can be seen at the link above.

sir_pyke ( ) posted Sat, 05 January 2002 at 8:36 PM

file_248938.jpg

it looks totally realistic...is everything homemade??also how did you create the lightning?? that is a nice effect!! here are some pics i have done in photoshop as well..not as good as yours but they are good for a laugh this one is of my cousin who is eleven

sir_pyke ( ) posted Sat, 05 January 2002 at 8:37 PM

file_248940.jpg

here is one of my friend as sagat from street fighter

sir_pyke ( ) posted Sat, 05 January 2002 at 8:38 PM

file_248942.jpg

and the last one is me on a caffine freakout but your pic is amazing i love that lightning

paden ( ) posted Sat, 05 January 2002 at 8:58 PM

I like your pictures Sir pyke. Nice work on them. Yes, everything in my image was done completely in Photoshop. The shading and hilites in the eyes were all airbrushed in. The shadow across the face is simply a drop shadow from the mesh thing. If you look at the difference in shadows between the thumbnail image and the main picture you will see a difference. The lack of shadow in the thumb resulted from less of the mesh to create a drop shadow across the face. The hilites on the platter and mesh and the corona around them were done in the layer styles dialog. The lightning was all hand painted. So, basically there isn't any lighting, just the use of styles and some airbrushing. Thanks for your kind comments. I have a new airbrushed project I hope to post pics on soon.

sir_pyke ( ) posted Sat, 05 January 2002 at 9:19 PM

wow...you an amazing artist indeed..i havent really have much talent to create new images..i am more of well..what those pics are up there..i need to learn to create my own..maybe too much tv fried my imagination. lol seeing your art makes me want to try harder!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.