Thu, Sep 19, 8:08 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 6:38 pm)

Subject: looking for mens swimsuit

goat ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2002 at 6:25 PM ยท edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 12:32 PM

Actually, I am looking to make a wrestling shorts but I was thinking a nice speedo would be the closest thing. All I can find is baggy shorts. Any help?

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2002 at 6:37 PM

Someone asked a similar question a couple of days ago, concerning the Poser Male. Check that thread; the same website also has stuff for Michael. Link to the thread

ma ( ) posted Mon, 07 January 2002 at 10:32 PM

I found a speedo for him but I don't remember who makes it. I will try to find it again or see if there is a link in the readme.

goat ( ) posted Tue, 08 January 2002 at 2:12 AM

thanks little dragon.. But Im not sure how to make the thongs cover more of michaels rear end. Also, I am not sure if i can get the p4 briefs to fit michael. Ma did you have a different speedo?

Staby ( ) posted Tue, 08 January 2002 at 2:42 AM

Attached Link: http://store.daz3d.com/store/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=ZP1&Product_Code=ps_ac081&Category_

file_252970.jpg

I don't know if you own Michael clothing pak 2 (or if I understood well and this is what you need...), but here is a picture that show you what you can do with the cat suit and trans maps. On DAZ site on te product page for the clothing pak 2 there is also a freebe with mat poses to get the catsuit to look different ways easy. If you have to buy it maybe you should wait till DAZ will sell themorphing clothing pak with the cr2 for all the morphs that Mike 2.0 has... Hope this can help

goat ( ) posted Tue, 08 January 2002 at 11:19 PM

thanx. It looks like what I want is those red shorts. The blue ones are pretty cool also. I wish all this michael2 stuff wasnt so expensive. I guess I will wait and keep my eye open for a morphing clothing pak.

Staby ( ) posted Wed, 09 January 2002 at 2:36 AM

The morphing clothing pak should be on sale this week, but you need to own the Michael clothing pack 1 & 2 to use the new cr2 with the morphs... New items have an introductory reduced price at DAZ and, if I recall well, when the morphing clothing pak for Victoria was sold months ago they made a discount to let people that didn't own her old clothing pak to purchase it at a lower price. So check carefully the info on their product page to make a decision.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.