Sun, Oct 6, 8:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Challenge Arena

Welcome to the Challenge Arena Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Challenge Arena F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 12:50 pm)

Welcome to the

Challenge Arena

This forum is dedicated to learning, creating and pushing yourself to meet the
challenges that have been posted by other members of Renderosity.

Hope to see you here!

Checkout the Renderosity MarketPlace - Your source for digital art content!

Subject: Jan 2002 - First challenge of the new year

RimRunner ( ) posted Sat, 05 January 2002 at 11:36 AM · edited Mon, 15 July 2024 at 7:29 AM

Greetings fellow Challenge Gladiators.. Since the forum has been free running for a short while, we dont have a Prior Winner to pick the theme for the next challenge. So I have picked one that I hope will get things started again. Favorite scene from any Sci-Fi Movie. The entries will be due by Feb 15th. Voting will begin on the 16th and continue thru the 18th. The winner of the challenge will pick the theme for next months. So you have a few extra days on this one.. enjoy and happy rendering.

The doctor says I have way too much blood in my caffeine system.

SndCastie ( ) posted Tue, 08 January 2002 at 3:59 AM

Boy there are so many LOL will have to really think on this one. :O)

Sandy
An imagination can create wonderful things

SndCastie's Little Haven

insaneinthemembrane ( ) posted Wed, 09 January 2002 at 11:15 PM

This seems familiar... Does it have to be a sci fi movie scene, or any sci fi scene... ?

RimRunner ( ) posted Wed, 09 January 2002 at 11:18 PM

If you can think of a classic Sci-Fi scene.. then you're welcome to it. :) I also have another neat idea.. but that's another post. ;)

RimRunner ( ) posted Sat, 09 February 2002 at 9:43 PM

One week left.. next friday, the 15th, this challenge will close and voting will begin. Have some awesome entries as well... and one that seems to be missing.. could have sworn there was another one. In any case... gather 'round next friday and lets see who wins this one. :) Winner gets to pick the next theme. :)

Valandar ( ) posted Sat, 09 February 2002 at 10:59 PM

Big question... can the pic have been used for any other contest before? 8-P

Remember, kids! Napalm is Nature's Toothpaste!

RimRunner ( ) posted Sat, 09 February 2002 at 11:12 PM

depends. Normally, no. But, if I recall correctly, the last challenge that GeorgeD had in here was also a Sci-Fi movie challenge. If your image was a submission into that one... then I will allow it. As we're kind of picking up where he left off.

Valandar ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2002 at 8:24 AM

Darnit. The pic I was thinking of was one I had done for a 3D-CC contest. 8-P Basically, it was Jar-jar binks getting "Toasty!" by the little electric beam between the pod racer engines...

Remember, kids! Napalm is Nature's Toothpaste!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.