Sun, Sep 22, 1:18 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Rose Garden - Thanks Antonnio

billglaw ( ) posted Wed, 09 January 2002 at 10:48 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 1:18 AM

file_254811.jpg

.n : I followed your advise for working with my roses image. I really like the technique of overlaying the original.

Finder ( ) posted Wed, 09 January 2002 at 10:57 PM

Oh-yeah! It's hap'nin'.

Antoonio ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2002 at 1:13 AM

Yeah baby yeah, this rawks big time. Really, really beautiful pic. See, now its not so obious photoshop watercolor anymore, hints of reality, sharp edges, but at the same time, like painting. Bravo, this is just what I ment. .n

Lisas_Botanicals ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2002 at 7:41 AM

Wow!! Gorgeous work! I love the effect.

dreamsosweet ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2002 at 8:28 AM

Oh, I like this - real and yet not real - cool effect!

JordyArt ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2002 at 6:19 PM

Antoonio.......... "RAWKS" ???!!!??? Where on earth did you get that word from??? lol (",)

Michelle A. ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2002 at 6:36 PM

Beautiful!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Visitor42 ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2002 at 7:37 PM

Great image. Impressionistic.... if thats a word.

billglaw ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2002 at 10:56 PM

Thank you everyone! The print from the 8.0 meg working file is very good, even better than the 196 kb version shown. When you get good advise and follow it, good things result. We are going to see the Art Exhibtion "Gifts to The Tsars" tommorrow. That should be fun

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.