Sun, Sep 22, 6:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 1:25 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: CD Burning of Purchased Items....Excellent!!!!

imageart ( ) posted Wed, 09 January 2002 at 11:01 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 4:22 AM

Hi all,
If anyone is thinking of getting there purchases burned to CD, then have it posted to them ,I would totally recommend this service. I decided on this option because the slow download of products, sometimes taking as much as 2 hours.
The CD arrived in about 7 days, as I am at the other side of the world, thats really good going. Also with my latest purchase SteffyZZ,s "Yuma" texture (awesome product) they also included my past purchases on the CD as well...brilliant!...So thanks Renderosity for this service, it makes purchasing products alot better.
Regards
Mark Gourley
ImageArt

vette ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2002 at 8:32 AM

Thank you Mark for the kind words!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.