Sun, Sep 22, 2:32 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: ..from archives, Fireman 2.

Antoonio ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2002 at 1:56 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 2:31 AM

file_254825.jpg

From last winter. No postwork, ok, removed colors but nuthing more. .n

starshuffler ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2002 at 2:16 AM

Cool pic! What caused the fire?

Antoonio ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2002 at 2:27 AM

..actually, boring story is, that firemen where practising how to douse burning bus. So they lit old poor broken bus themself. .n

nplus ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2002 at 2:53 AM

Great Shot!

PunkClown ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2002 at 5:41 AM

So we get Fire AND Ice...LOL! This is another Great Photo, thanks for sharing these ones...

Finder ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2002 at 2:45 PM

I like it!

JordyArt ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2002 at 6:24 PM

Bus Murderers!!! BUS MURDERERS!!! Should be hung drawn and quartered, they should - what that poor ole' bus do to anyone? Spent it's whole flipping life as a slave to mankind, and when it should be allowed to quietly rust away in some junkyard donating parts to other (slightly younger and more spritely) buses, they come along AND BURN IT???? Something not quite right there, is it? (",)

Michelle A. ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2002 at 6:42 PM

Wonderful images, both of them!

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

Visitor42 ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2002 at 7:49 PM

Of love the way the light is coming into this image.

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2002 at 8:57 PM

yes where is the fire!!! Antoonio you should post the original. There seems to be greater contrast. With the color and the smoke. Jordy-You're right thie buss was obviously euthanized. I wonder what it's life was like. The flirting with the less experienced busses. Fluttering it's wipers at the trucks. Growling at the smaller cars... Bsteph

Antoonio ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2002 at 7:51 AM

file_254826.jpg

Bsteph, here's the orig. And Jordy, should we start somekind of cult? "Against bus murderers-cult". And ways to praise our Bus-god, is to donate huge amounts of money for us. And Beer. And beautiful women. And more money. And those ladies. .n

Caledonia ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2002 at 9:48 AM

I must ask, are beer and women the most important things in a guys life? And WHY???

JordyArt ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2002 at 6:46 PM

hmmm......prefer fast cars to beer, gotta admit...... But the ladies.....aaaahhhhh. We're not all perfect, are we? We gotta have SOME vices? (",)

starshuffler ( ) posted Sat, 12 January 2002 at 1:15 AM

Um... Caledonia, that's because MEN don't think about important things in their lives. Come to think of it, they just don't think. LOL heehee

Caledonia ( ) posted Sat, 12 January 2002 at 12:47 PM

Cheers, Starshuffler! I saw a bumper sticker once that said "Men are animals, but some make good pets" ;^)

Antoonio ( ) posted Mon, 14 January 2002 at 12:46 AM

Stars & Caledon, LOL

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.