Sun, Sep 22, 1:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: And finally

Aldoron ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2002 at 2:57 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 11:41 PM

file_254971.JPG

Any advise would be helpful.

Syyd ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2002 at 3:25 PM

yes, tell us how to get there! What a magnificent tree, this reminds me of the hobbit......

Aldoron ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2002 at 3:30 PM

This is a tree in a swamp in Louisiana.

Finder ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2002 at 4:33 PM

Louisiana?! I thought it was Europe (not the swamp - THAT looks like Louisiana). MY advice is to stick-around and give US advice! Joe

JordyArt ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2002 at 6:45 PM

The Hobbit lived in Louisiana? tch, you learn something new every day.... Don't care where he lived tho' this is a nice pic, tho' I personally would have liked to see the tree..... oh, bugger it DOES go into the water - damn speed, it sat for AGES with the tree cropped off just above the waterline.... In that case I really like this pic too!!!! (",)

Misha883 ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2002 at 6:53 PM

Very nice! Good detail and image tone. Hard to find any improvement.

PunkClown ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2002 at 7:57 PM

Very Nice!

dreamsosweet ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2002 at 8:03 PM

Maybe they're Cajun hobbits - Frodeau and Bilbeau! :-) Absolutely gorgeous tree!

Visitor42 ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2002 at 8:10 PM

Enjoyed all three images. You are very talented.

Aldoron ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2002 at 8:40 PM

I have to say that I am VERY flattered by all of your comments. Thank you very much. You have inspired me to put my pictures on line. So here it is. http://photos.yahoo.com/jalexwoolsey

bsteph2069 ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2002 at 9:21 PM

Interesting. I thought it was in a park? Since this was in LA where is the gator? OH congrats on getting "hitched" Bsteph

billglaw ( ) posted Thu, 10 January 2002 at 11:27 PM

Classic! I hope you are able to print this about 13 x 15 and mount it for show..

nplus ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2002 at 4:07 AM

Great choice of subject. I like this shot, but I'm not sure how I would like to see the composition. I've always been picky about splitting the frame in half horizontally or vertically though. Looks like you have a firm grasp on your exposures. Great tones. Were you in a boat, wading, or lucky enough to be on shore?

Antoonio ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2002 at 8:25 AM

...now, this crowns these 3 pics you send. Perfect shot in perfect place. Nothing to nitpick. .n

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.