Sat, Sep 21, 5:48 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: A second return for me, I demand everyone to read and respond, or else suffer..

Slynky ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2002 at 1:33 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 5:43 PM

Well ello all again. Odd, Usually I litter the forum with comments, and the past two weeks, not even a peep outta me really. Well, I've been doing some work on my movie (gonna spend the next 8 and a half hours on it after this), and I've just been enjoying my winter vacation in general. Been finding out prices to print The Grudge out at the massive size, and its not as bad as I thought it'd be, at least at photo stores (gotta check out some digital only shops to compare). The picture above shows me about to start on another 20 frames of frame by fram editing of the several hundred that there are (only about 200 more to go for this phase of the movieediting... moan). as i can see from just this pages load, the forum has been incredibly active lately. Might be a good time to reinstate the weekly tuesday chats, even if Syyd and Alpha can't join (for those who are new, the chats usually started at 5pm Renderosity time, and I was never there). Sound good? For everyone who thinks its Win XP that's kept me off the site, think again suckahs... Just in general, I'm curoious as to what's new and the liuke. It also seems that I've missed this month's contest title entirely, and theres nothing said in the News and Views pages (cough-cough-ALPHA-cough-cough-losah-cough)... some enlighten me? Who knows, maybe I'll even enter a contest this month.. Anyone give those new Creative Labs Sound Blaster Audigy cards a whirl yet? 5:1 surround, AND a firewire port, sounds enticing.... so peoples, wazzzzupbi? ry

Slynky ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2002 at 1:37 PM

file_255142.jpg

anywhere in the first message where it says somethig like "And above we see me doing this and that" that's meant to be this pic. oh well.

Finder ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2002 at 2:27 PM

"wazzzzupbi?", you ask?? Dude, we're, like, on the edge of some kin'a great black-and-white awakening, here; and where have YOUUUUU been? Have you seen that post from NPlus? He's freakin' us out with this stuff! Joe

PunkClown ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2002 at 5:29 PM

Yep, even those of us who dont have access to a darkroom & can't afford film and processing etc. are just using our digitals and desaturating so we don't feel left out!!! (LOL) ;-)>

dreamsosweet ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2002 at 5:46 PM

Gosh, that's not at all how I thought you'd look, LOL! ;-) The theme for this month is "Hands" - and tell me about slow, I got up and shot a memory card full waiting for the forum to load! :-)

JordyArt ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2002 at 6:59 PM

Howdy stranger! It's been lonely without someone to abuse!!! So, a plasticine splat thingy.....hmm, don't tell me, a wierd animation about the evolution of Slynksters?? lol - another 3 frames BACKWARDS should complete it then, huh!?! Sorry, man, couldn't resist it - get your ass back in here more, ok? Jokingly (but still an evil little bar steward) Mike (",)

Finder ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2002 at 9:24 PM

file_255143.jpg

Hey - I recognize that thing. It crawled off of Slynky's ARM!

Slynky ( ) posted Fri, 11 January 2002 at 9:31 PM

might I add, the "provocative", to quote the page, Slynky's arm, lol

APFrey ( ) posted Sat, 12 January 2002 at 8:41 AM

"A black and white awakening". I like the sound of that! As for the new contest, I think they were talking about creating a new "zone III" for you Slynk. Just kidding. Glad to see you back since I too am "back". Andrew

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.