Tue, Oct 22, 4:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:57 pm)

Subject: Vanessa for VV2 is almost there

Vaio_Con_Dios ( ) posted Sun, 13 January 2002 at 10:57 AM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 2:23 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_255594.JPG

Hi everyone, If everything works out then Vanessa will be available at http://www.woodenhorsestudio.com Here are some extra pictures. Sincerely, VCD

spectre3 ( ) posted Sun, 13 January 2002 at 11:36 AM

Great job ! I think the skin tone, lips, and eyes are outstanding :) Is the facial morph included?

movida ( ) posted Sun, 13 January 2002 at 12:45 PM

Virtual Site: you won't be very popular shortly g alas, I agree wholeheartedly...

markdc ( ) posted Sun, 13 January 2002 at 1:41 PM

Looks great. Let me know when she's available.

Jaager ( ) posted Sun, 13 January 2002 at 2:23 PM

If I understand what is being offered, it will be the face morph. VV2 is already a body. The hair is one of Kozaburo's, I believe. In an earlier post, the texture was described as one of DAZ', if I remember correctly.

Jaager ( ) posted Sun, 13 January 2002 at 6:09 PM

I am doing a bit of projecting, but requests for comments are usually aimed at technical issues, not at esthetics. If it were an advertisement for a sex android, or a prostitute, then criticism if breast size, body shape and skin color would be appropriate. In this case, the body shape, etc is a take it, or leave it item. You want fat, skinny, small breasts, scared skin, you have the tools, make it for yourself.

Gazukull ( ) posted Sun, 13 January 2002 at 7:03 PM

/agree Jaager. Also, same as Jaager, what is being offered? Because you are going to run into legal issues if it's anything other than the face morph.

Axel ( ) posted Wed, 16 January 2002 at 3:48 AM

We are waiting. Not everybody could change hundreds of morphs to obtain really a good Victorias figure without corrupting its geometry. The majority of the MOR files from the Store (see their pictures) differ not much from the original Victorias figure (I am not speaking about faces, only about bodies; Mairas work is a rear exception). In addition, Vanessa for VV2 is offered for free. Do not want to hurt anybody, it is only my personal impression, and may be more a problem of taste. Just want to encourage Vaio_Con_Dios, there are people, who are interested in your work and are eager to obtain it in a legal format.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.