Fri, Sep 20, 4:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Just got the Gypsy Hair by Harvey Mann from the Market Place and...

shadownet ( ) posted Sun, 13 January 2002 at 8:13 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:27 AM

file_255680.jpg

they say a picture is worth a thousand words. I am very pleased with this product!!! And "NO" I don't know the man and have not been asked to comment on his behalf. I am just impressed.

movida ( ) posted Sun, 13 January 2002 at 8:31 PM

I bought it also, and you're right, it is some serious hair s I'd have rather had a brunette texture than the jewelry though

shadownet ( ) posted Sun, 13 January 2002 at 9:04 PM

Yeah, same for me. But I bought it for the hair, so even if I never use the other stuff - and I probably will use some of it at least once - it was a good investment.

farang ( ) posted Sun, 13 January 2002 at 10:19 PM

What render engine did you use and did you do any post work? I gotta beleive that hair like that must really add to render times, what?

shadownet ( ) posted Sun, 13 January 2002 at 10:27 PM

Er, straight from Poser. No post, no touch up, no tricks. Oh, and the render was fast. Like I said, I love this hair.

Fyrene ( ) posted Sun, 13 January 2002 at 11:03 PM

I too bought his Gypsy hair and i think its awesome!! I like the blond texture. Farang: it renders very quickly and there are tons of extras to go with the package, like mat files, pose files to fit P4 or Vicky, hair accessories, and pose files for a lot of different styles. It is definitely well worth the purchase :)

Ms_Outlaw ( ) posted Sun, 13 January 2002 at 11:39 PM

Have to agree. It's one of the best if not thee best. Though I wish there was a little more control over sway etc. Or at least I havent figured that out yet. But the realizim of it makes up for any downside.

shadownet ( ) posted Mon, 14 January 2002 at 12:02 AM

I haven't gotten that far into it yet, so I am not sure as to what morphs do what. Getting hair to move the way I want it though, almost always means slapping a magnet or two on it, and moving it about. Which is not really that hard to do once you get the hang of it.

Cozmic ( ) posted Mon, 14 January 2002 at 1:53 AM

Attached Link: http://cozmos.net

I purchased the hair a month ago , and has since been almost the only hair I use. It has such a realism , with no post work involved what-so-ever. I am amazed at the quality of the renders. The only thing that slows my render time down is if I use the included lights , but even that is minimal. You`ll find , in the read-me folder that there is a complete .pdf file explaining each part and how to "shape and mold" them to your liking. This is a very well put together package!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.