Sat, Sep 21, 5:54 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: IS SHE WORTH IT????

kumo ( ) posted Thu, 17 January 2002 at 1:46 PM Ā· edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 5:53 PM

file_258175.jpg

Here she is people, Anthweena, my elf i have been working on, on and off for about a month now, so is she worth a free pz3? Without clothes and props, if so I will gladly share her with my freinds here,also please lemme know what u think, many thanks KUMO Credits: outfit by aery sense bow and arrow by sharkey hair is kyoko 2 by cant rem, sorry BUT MANY THANKS ALL FOR BRINGING ANTHWEENA TO LIFE

geep ( ) posted Thu, 17 January 2002 at 2:01 PM

Very nicely done!

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

c_hubert ( ) posted Thu, 17 January 2002 at 2:21 PM

Beautiful Job. I feel it is worth it very much.

Moonbow ( ) posted Thu, 17 January 2002 at 2:25 PM

She is wonderful! I agree...she is very worth it!

aleks ( ) posted Thu, 17 January 2002 at 2:51 PM

she's well worth it! hair is by kozaburo, btw...

kumo ( ) posted Thu, 17 January 2002 at 3:04 PM

thankyou 4 tellin me that, maybe i should contact the creators and kindly ask if i can send the whole lot as pz3? all i can do is ak, they can only say no

Moonbow ( ) posted Thu, 17 January 2002 at 3:08 PM

That would be really nice:) Otherwise, could you tell me where to get the clothes by Aery Sense please?

aleks ( ) posted Thu, 17 January 2002 at 3:11 PM

i don't think this should be a problem, as long as you don't sell it, since it is free download. but asking is better :-)...

CobaltDragon ( ) posted Thu, 17 January 2002 at 3:46 PM

very nicely done

nikitacreed ( ) posted Thu, 17 January 2002 at 3:50 PM

Attached Link: http://www.aerysense.com

Pick up those fab clothes at the above link Moonbow. :o) I think she's a definite cutie! Please do share her!

kumo ( ) posted Thu, 17 January 2002 at 4:19 PM

no, it is free, it will take some time to contact, the makers of the clothes, hair, and props, and get a reply, so i will give her out in the buff as pz3, so you will have to get the rest for yourselves i'm afraid, but, give me a day or two to see what i can come up with KUMO

Moonbow ( ) posted Thu, 17 January 2002 at 4:29 PM

Thank you for the link Nikitacreed:) Waiting patiently Kumo:) Hugs:)

kumo ( ) posted Thu, 17 January 2002 at 5:17 PM

my web space is maxed out, mail me at kumo@talk21.com and i'll send it to you ASAP KUMO

Poppi ( ) posted Thu, 17 January 2002 at 6:05 PM

Oh, she is beautiful.

Penguinisto ( ) posted Thu, 17 January 2002 at 7:03 PM

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! (...which means: "yes she IS worth it!") /P

chohole ( ) posted Fri, 18 January 2002 at 12:46 AM

Hey she is great, well worth it. those clothes from shanim, has anyone done any uv maps for them. I haven't yet worked out how to uv map clothes, and these are great.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to developĀ  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

Puntomaus ( ) posted Fri, 18 January 2002 at 1:53 AM

She looks great - of course she's worth it!

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

hauksdottir ( ) posted Fri, 18 January 2002 at 2:38 AM

She is certainly a lovely creature, and well worth the time you invested into bringing her to life. Many of us would enjoy the basic model so that she could play other stringed instruments (harp!) and be dressed in silks or leaves or whatever. :) Thank you, Carolly

gryffnn ( ) posted Fri, 18 January 2002 at 8:16 AM

Pretty sure you can't distribute Kozaburo's hair. But for the few people who don't know his site and have his wonderful hair already, just include the URL.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.