Tue, Oct 22, 2:33 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: OT, but where to buy Bryce (and PSP) in uk???

chohole ( ) posted Fri, 18 January 2002 at 1:50 AM · edited Sat, 10 August 2024 at 4:58 AM

Have any UK members any idea where I can purchase Bryce 5 in the UK, to avoid shipping charges from US??? BTW you can get PSP from Amazon.co.uk for 60% off through January. What a bargain. I bought it.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

eirian ( ) posted Fri, 18 January 2002 at 2:19 AM

There aren't many stores where you can buy it off the shelf. I got my copy of Bryce from Amazon.co.uk, though - don't they have it any longer? Or you could try Jungle.com - they are UK based.

hogwarden ( ) posted Fri, 18 January 2002 at 3:31 AM

I saw it in PC World (Portsmouth branch). If it's there, I would expect it to be at most other large PC World branches. They had the full edition and the update at RRP. Like Eirain said Amazon had it a couple of weeks ago but I havn't looked recently. I'm still saving up my pennies for 5!!!!

Cheers ( ) posted Fri, 18 January 2002 at 3:42 AM

Yep, I saw Bryce in PCWorld Harlow branch. As hogwarden also mentioned, they had the full and upgrade version. As for actually admitting to being in a PCWorld store; it just shows that I will admit to anything just to help someone out ;D Cheers

Twitter: Follow @the3dscene

YouTube Channel

--------------- A life?! Cool!! Where do I download one of those?---------------

STORM3 ( ) posted Fri, 18 January 2002 at 5:01 AM

Try here chohole. I have had very good service from them importing computer componants from the UK to Ireland.
They are by all accounts one of the best and most comprehensive web-based computer shops in the UK and have a very good customer relations record.

Dabs
http://www.dabs.com/home.asp

Bryce v5 Version/Competitive Upgrade Win/Mac
95.00, 111.62(incl vat)

Bryce v5.0 Win/Mac full
155.00, 182.12(incl vat)

Regards
STORM

Cheers ( ) posted Fri, 18 January 2002 at 5:53 AM

Like STORM, I can also vouch for Dabs.com as well. I purchased very recently from them for the first time, and their service was very fast. Delivery was free, but not only that, the product price was the cheapest by miles. I would have no hesitation in using them again. Cheers

Twitter: Follow @the3dscene

YouTube Channel

--------------- A life?! Cool!! Where do I download one of those?---------------

chohole ( ) posted Fri, 18 January 2002 at 9:46 AM

Thanks all. Very helpful Our PC world branch looked at me as though I was stoopid last time I asked for Bryce, and as for poser well I got some funny looks. Mind you it was Fulham London branch, and theres some strange people around Fulham and Chelsea.

The greatest part of wisdom is learning to develop  the ineffable genius of extracting the "neither here nor there" out of any situation...."

hogwarden ( ) posted Fri, 18 January 2002 at 10:09 AM

Woah!! Forget PC World!!!!!! Dabs is a gooood price! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.