Fri, Sep 20, 4:47 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Hi, looking for gymnastic equipment like high beams, parallel bars, horse, etc.

farang ( ) posted Fri, 18 January 2002 at 5:20 PM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:40 AM

Anybody know of any links to these kinds of models? I want to use the weekend to make some bvh files of gymnastic moves and routines.

JeffH ( ) posted Fri, 18 January 2002 at 5:34 PM

Attached Link: http://www.chemicalstudios.com

Also, there should be a set of Gymnast poses in Poser 4 already.

Scarab ( ) posted Fri, 18 January 2002 at 5:51 PM

JeffH is right. Boy, are you in luck! Chamical Studios stuff should be just about perfect for what youre asking. Scarab

JOE LE GECKO ( ) posted Fri, 18 January 2002 at 6:11 PM

There are also some gym equipment models on the second Poser cd. I think these are .obj models, not pp2 files, but you can import them... joelegecko

PhilC ( ) posted Fri, 18 January 2002 at 6:17 PM

There are gym equipment models on the Content CD

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

PhilC ( ) posted Fri, 18 January 2002 at 6:19 PM

I must learn to type faster Joe :))

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

JeffH ( ) posted Fri, 18 January 2002 at 6:29 PM

The Curious Labs edition of Poser doesn't have the Content CD, but even that stuff was from Chemical Studios as well.

JOE LE GECKO ( ) posted Fri, 18 January 2002 at 6:57 PM

Phil : lol ;)

farang ( ) posted Fri, 18 January 2002 at 7:12 PM

Thank you very much everybody.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.