Fri, Sep 20, 3:41 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 3:20 pm)

Subject: How about these textures for room

dolly ( ) posted Sun, 20 January 2002 at 7:31 AM ยท edited Fri, 16 August 2024 at 1:38 AM

file_258774.jpg

Hey all I am trying to decide on what textures to dofor this room I came up with these in vue playing with the mat settings, so i might keep these and use these on it but remember there will be bumps also Still have roof to do and i think il make it a sloped roof let me know what ya think cheers dolly

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 20 January 2002 at 7:33 AM

What about some marble or granite? Sharen Looks beautiful by the way.

ronknights ( ) posted Sun, 20 January 2002 at 9:34 AM

Yes, Sharen! Marble and Granite!

dolly ( ) posted Sun, 20 January 2002 at 9:46 AM

ok il do that then lol marble and granit it is but im still gonna keep the window as me likes cheers dolly

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 20 January 2002 at 9:59 AM

Yes the windows look great. Sharen

jwkub ( ) posted Sun, 20 January 2002 at 10:11 AM

looking great , the room is really comming along well. just my 2 cents i think the largest window is just screaming for a grand stained glass texture depictiing something grand. : ) happy rendering, JWKub

dolly ( ) posted Sun, 20 January 2002 at 10:13 AM

I may do just that mate,im looking at it now and still cant decide on the window lol cheers dolly

ronknights ( ) posted Sun, 20 January 2002 at 11:36 AM

OOOH. It just keeps getting better.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.