Fri, Oct 4, 5:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 4:27 pm)

Subject: Looking for a Public Toilet Stall

Aureeanna ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2002 at 1:28 AM ยท edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 5:26 PM

can anyone think of where they might have seen one or something simular I might could use...Thanks!

igohigh ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2002 at 1:30 AM

Just go down the hall and second door on the right.

VirtualSite ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2002 at 1:35 AM

Theres actually one in FreeStuff. Do a search for "stall" and you should find it.

Aureeanna ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2002 at 1:49 AM

Thanks Virtual, I already tried that came up with nothing even close...:>)

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2002 at 2:33 AM

Chemical Studios has a green Port-a-John. Look in 3D Models, Miscellaneous, Page 4.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2002 at 2:43 AM

VirtualSite is probably thinking of Graphon012's poseable bathroom stall. He's pulled all of his items from Free Stuff. You can still download it at his website, Elite Expressions. Look in Downloads, Composition 2, Public.

Aureeanna ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2002 at 3:54 AM

Thank you Little Dragon for helping too...that one at Elite Expressions is the one I saw lately and couldn't remember where...thank you so much! I'm glad you guys have a better memory than I do! I'm a happy camper!

VirtualSite ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2002 at 9:51 AM

Graphon pulled everything??? (Thats the one I remembered, BTW) Whats up with that?

gg77 ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2002 at 10:16 AM

I think Daz' Lava Bar set has stalls in the back.

Penguinisto ( ) posted Mon, 21 January 2002 at 3:02 PM

Attached Link: http://www.elite-expressions.com/Comp2/public.html

there it is :) /P

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.