Fri, Sep 20, 4:45 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: That new "Sassy Hair" in Marketplace looks cool, anyone try it out yet?

farang ( ) posted Tue, 22 January 2002 at 10:22 PM · edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 4:43 AM

You certainly can't beat the price at what its going for. One thing that makes me hesitate to buy it is that while it advertises having so many morph dials allowing different hairstyles I only see a few small variations of the same hairstyle shown in the marketplace. It begs the question whether this shows a lack of marketing skill by the artist or the limitations in the product itself.

Marque ( ) posted Tue, 22 January 2002 at 11:31 PM

My problem with it is a lack of a true part. Other than that it looks really nice. More renders would probably be a good thing. Marque

farang ( ) posted Wed, 23 January 2002 at 12:06 AM

Marque, now that you mention it the lack of a hair part in the middle is something missing that you don't pick up on right away. I suspect there was some post work done and it was rendered outside Poser because 99% of the time the artist will explicitly state that it was done in Poser without postwork when this is the case. I'm not knocking this product. Its just that the advertisement pictures shown in the Marketplace are meant to display are meant to give as much detail to help the person decide whether they want to buy or not. The pictures shown here simply do not give much away about the product.

Cin- ( ) posted Wed, 23 January 2002 at 12:10 AM

Ironbear has been using the Sassy hair for a while now, I dunno if he was a beta tester, or just knows Alla personally or something, but he has several images in his gallery using it... there are a few others that use it as well... just do a search in the gallery for "Sassy" you'll get things that aren't related, but you'll get a fair number with the hair as well.

Ladyfyre-graphics ( ) posted Wed, 23 January 2002 at 12:13 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_261103.jpg

Hi, well it's true that marketing is not my forte :) The images in the store are pure poser renders and the only postwork barring cutting and pasting them into the store images was to blur Victoria's outline in the one with the latex suit as the edges looked too harsh IMHO. I'm doing some renders now for you, but youll have to bare with me as it's 6am here and I've not yet had any coffee ;) Here's one to be going on with - no post work at all....

www.ladyfyre-graphics.com

• Poser freebies, tutorials and articles, gallery and lots of stuffage for the Poser and Daz|Studio Horses!

Ladyfyre-graphics ( ) posted Wed, 23 January 2002 at 12:15 AM

BTW it's a requisite for the store images to provide front, side and back renders with no post work done.

• Poser freebies, tutorials and articles, gallery and lots of stuffage for the Poser and Daz|Studio Horses!

Ladyfyre-graphics ( ) posted Wed, 23 January 2002 at 12:16 AM

Oops! I forgot to say, poses are Shablers Now, I'm off for my coffee before I cook breakfasts....s

Ladyfyre-graphics ( ) posted Wed, 23 January 2002 at 12:35 AM

file_261104.jpg

heres another one....

Ladyfyre-graphics ( ) posted Wed, 23 January 2002 at 12:38 AM

Thanks Cin, I missed your post til now:)

Ladyfyre-graphics ( ) posted Wed, 23 January 2002 at 12:50 AM

file_261107.jpg

Damm I forgot to check the nudity button in the above post, so this is a duplicate with it checked. Here's another one, these are Stefyz Yuma BTW with some modifications to the face for heavier make up, and lit with Blackhearted's Pro Luma lights (awesome). There are lots of morphs to allow natural movement of the hair with the models head. Also the price was a mistake, I meant to put it at that price for 2 weeks only and the up to the normal price of 12.99, but that was my mistake and I'll have to live with it

otaku ( ) posted Wed, 23 January 2002 at 12:59 AM

I was already to buy it when I noticed the missing part. I'll wait until there's an update or someone creates a texture map that fixes it. Other than the missing part it really looks like a nice style and at a resonable price.

mi-scha ( ) posted Wed, 23 January 2002 at 2:28 AM

Yesterday I noticed the thing with the part also. I'm not sure, if I buy this hair regardless, but it will take some time, because this week is a Daz3D-buy week. ;)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.