Sun, Oct 6, 1:21 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: realistic oak trees for vue!

Lyne ( ) posted Tue, 22 January 2002 at 3:02 PM ยท edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 2:46 AM

Attached Link: http://www.lynescreations.com/vuepark.htm

Hi Everyone!

I had great fun with my new mil kids and the new oak trees that can be used in vue! ;)

I also love the EASY way that vue 4 loads a poser 4's pz3 file with all the mapping intact and ready to go (except for the easy to remedy part of the trans maps on hair... just go to material of hair and the transparency tab, and make sure the slider is all the way to 100% for each hair section!)

The trees were simply imported the regular way, and the girls on the blanket with tea set and dolls were one pz3 file! (trees popped in all mapped and ready to render with NO adjustments needed!)

Lyne

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

Varian ( ) posted Tue, 22 January 2002 at 3:26 PM

Looks like a very happy picnic, Lyne! :)

MikeJ ( ) posted Tue, 22 January 2002 at 3:31 PM

I'd agree with Varian, and the trees look great. :) Do you have the 4.03 patch for Vue 4? You can get it at E-on's site and it fixed the transparency problem where, if one of the 2 trans sliders in Poser was set to less than 100%, it would show up in Vue at only 50% for materials having transparency.

Odyssey ( ) posted Tue, 22 January 2002 at 6:20 PM

Hello Lyne :) Very pretty image :) And if I may add, you make the most gorgeous animals for Vue and Poser I have ever seen :) And while I am at it, your tutorial on fur is a really good one on post processing the animals :) I guess I look like a fan of yours, don't I ? I really do love animal art and you do it very well :) Elaine

Kelderek ( ) posted Wed, 23 January 2002 at 2:24 AM

Where can I find those oak trees? They look absolutely fantastic!

Varian ( ) posted Wed, 23 January 2002 at 12:12 PM

Attached Link: http://www.lynescreations.com/vuepark.htm

Just follow the link, all the info is right there. :)

Lyne ( ) posted Thu, 24 January 2002 at 2:43 AM

HI .. thanks for all the kind words!! and NO I do not have the 4.3 update for vue.. read that thread... and follow the update news.. my original vue 4.1 (I just have the one update early on.. the one that made the sunlight words .. :) but would not touch an update with a ten foot pole! It is much easier to just slide the sliders!!! I LOVE Vue and enjoy it too much to mess with it!! (went through that once, and with reloading all the extra vegitation.. well don't get me started!!) I am HAPPY right where my vue is now.. bright, clear, and working nicely so sliders are just not a problem.. :) Lyne

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

Kelderek ( ) posted Mon, 28 January 2002 at 6:26 AM

Thanks Varian, I really should have found that link myself! Must learn to read more carefully... ;-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.