Fri, Oct 4, 5:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 4:27 pm)

Subject: Wheelchair

Jcleaver ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 2:28 PM · edited Mon, 26 August 2024 at 3:37 PM

Does anybody know where I can find a wheelchair object for Poser, preferably posable?

VirtualSite ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 2:40 PM

The best one I know came from Chemical Studios, for an X-men character hed created. I dont know if he still has it on his website, but if you drop him a line, Im sure he can provide it.

-renapd- ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 2:48 PM
Site Admin

and also there's an excellent one on DAZ's sampler CD! :o) Rena

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

Penguinisto ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 2:49 PM

I checked Chemical Studios last night... apparently, his ISP wanted to charge him a ton of cash to keep hosting poser d/loads. I mailed him last night with an offer to host them for him, and have yet to hear back... I'm hoping I hear something (one way or the other) by tonight at the earliest. You may check with Baument's site (bottom of the menu at right), but I doubt he has one. /P

lalverson ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 3:49 PM

file_261782.jpg

I made one. It is not poseable but it looks ok (As far as I needed anyways) Mail me if you'd like it.

Strangechilde ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 4:12 PM

That's nice. Is it a racer?

VirtualSite ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 4:18 PM

Doncha just love these people who can model things at the drop of a post........ Damn, thats nice.

lalverson ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 4:23 PM

Actually, a co-worker I knew used one like this. that's what I used as a reference. I think I even made a pose for posette

jrsamples ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 5:46 PM

Mertext had a poseable one... http://mcdesign.hypermart.net/3dmodels/Misc/index.html

lalverson ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 5:58 PM

check freestuff here...

Don ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 9:35 PM

I think there is a wheelchair in the Renderosity Store by Keppel. I have some Assisted Mobility/Handicapped poses for P4 in the store, which include several poses for wheelchair.

Jcleaver ( ) posted Sat, 26 January 2002 at 8:19 AM

Thanks everyone. I have checked out several of them, but I haven't yet decided which one to use.

lalverson -- it looks great, but I need one with two seperate foot rests. May mail you anyway because eventually I will want different ones. Wish I had the ability to create models that good and fast! :)

KenS ( ) posted Sat, 26 January 2002 at 12:05 PM

Unfortunatly, I am having a bit of a trife with my ISP, if you havent tracked one down yet, drop me a email at ken@chemicalstudios.com and I can send you the one I had posted, there is also a freebie at 3d Cafe. Penguinisto, I got your mail and just havent replied back yet, I will a little later today, Im still going over other options I have in front of me. Ken

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.