Mon, Sep 9, 5:01 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 08 10:25 pm)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: Sylvan Wood Elf Archer Now Available!

Mehndi ( ) posted Thu, 24 January 2002 at 9:09 PM · edited Fri, 02 August 2024 at 8:53 AM

file_261617.jpg

Mehndi Studios is proud to present Wood Elf Archer** Dedicated to: To Radart, Destiny, and Poppi, for giving me the Faith and Courage to create a small part of the universe of art that guides me. And most of all to my Beta Testers for thinking for me when fatigue dulled my wits, and for being my eyes when I was too tired to see. I could not do this without you! Deb (Pendarian), Greg (William the Bloody), Jen, Keith (Cin-), Kenneth (Kennect), Kimberly (Sparrowheart), Marque, MikeJ, Peter (PJF). Me bow has slain yon giants And me bag a long knife carries For to cut mince pies from cave troll's thighs With which to feed the fairies Still I sing, bonnie mad boys, bedlam boys are bonnie For we all are fair, and we live by the air, And we want no meat nor money. -Medieval Song- Mehndi Studios(tm) presents Wood Elf Archer for Michael. Features: Wood Elf Character (compatible with both Michael 1 and 2) (both high res and low-med res) Texture and bumpmap for Anton's Adventurer Outfit (both high res and low-med res) Textures for Daz Archery Pack Five eye color textures, 2 lash/brow colors (both high res and low-med res) Morph for unbroken nose 3 original poses Earring Prop Elf Ear morph may be turned on and off for creating a human man. "A Taste of UltraSalon II - ElvenCourt (tm)" WoodElfHairLE.* *WoodElfHairLE is a limited edition, limited functionality bonus sample hair model based on UltraSalon II - ElvenCourt (tm) with posable braid, three morphs, and the color choice of Ash Blonde. Be sure to check UltraSalon II - ElvenCourt for the full package with dozens of posing features, style possibilities and hair colors, and new hair props.

Mehndi ( ) posted Thu, 24 January 2002 at 9:12 PM

file_261620.jpg

Five Eye Colors, Two Lash/Brow Colors. The Braid in the WoodElfHairLE is a fully posable IK linked figure. Here he is wearing the Good Vs Evil texture for Anton's Adventurer Outfit, both of which are also available at Daz.

Elenna ( ) posted Thu, 24 January 2002 at 9:15 PM

Wow, what amazing work!! My first thought: Legolas! Wonderful job, as usual. ~Elenna

Mehndi ( ) posted Thu, 24 January 2002 at 9:16 PM

file_261622.jpg

With Ears off he becomes a handsome human man! WoodElfHairLE is a long flowing full bodied style that reaches his mid lower back area! Wearing SS Adventurer Textures with Anton's Adventurer Outfit, also available at Daz.

Mehndi ( ) posted Thu, 24 January 2002 at 9:22 PM

file_261623.jpg

If you also happen to own Anton's Adventurer outfit, the Wood Elf package includes an original never before released texture! The textures for both the Elf and his clothing come in high resolution and in low-med resolution. Anton's Adventurer Outfit is not required for the rest of the Wood Elf package to work!

Mehndi ( ) posted Thu, 24 January 2002 at 9:25 PM

If you happen to own Daz's new Archery Pack 2, textures for it are included! (Thanks go out to my pet Cockatoo Elaine for providing the citron feathers!) Though textures for the archery pack are included, the archery pack is not required to use the Wood Elf and his hair!

Mehndi ( ) posted Thu, 24 January 2002 at 11:10 PM

file_261625.jpg

Eeps, forgot the perty pitcher of the bow and arrow textures! ;)

Jazzmin ( ) posted Thu, 24 January 2002 at 11:35 PM

Excellent work as usual Mehndi! I just got it and am looking forward to working it! Cheers! Jazz

Vive Bene.  Spesso L'Amore.  Di Risata Molto.
Live Well.  Love Often.  Laugh Much.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 3:46 AM

All I can say is Goodness Gracious, this is wonderful....Sharen

Mehndi ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 3:52 AM

smiles Thanks guys :) I am a bit overly fond of the old boy, if I do say so myself :)

sparrowheart ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 9:50 AM

Yeah, we all kind of fell in love with him while we were testing. We sort of got lost a lot, just staring at the monitor with stars in our eyes ;-) A package of monumental scope and the usual "perfection" we all have come to expect from Mehndi, who would not know how to do things any other way. Kimberly

Cin- ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 9:55 AM

lol at sparrowheart... I dunno about the stars in my eyes, but the first time I hit "Render" I said "Wow..." outloud... to myself... grin

dunga ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 10:09 AM

looks like the one in the lord of the rings "Lavelas" ?

Mehndi ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 11:51 AM

grins at Dunga... close but no cookie for you young man! Back you go to Tolkien 101 class ;p Legolas Greenleaf was his name in the books. Of course, this could be any Green Elf, not just that one. They all bore a certain similar look :)

MeInOhio ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 3:47 PM

Just got the Wood Elf and he's wonderful. I think he's also the first model that ever came with hair included; and what hair! Is the full version of the hair available yet, or is it coming? Thanks, Kevin

Mehndi ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 3:52 PM

smiles Thank you! The Full Hair is coming :) It is not yet quite finished to my satisfaction... wanted to add a bit more nice features before release :) I have released a character once before with hair though. She is here in the Marketplace, made by Thorne and myself. Her name is Wysteria :) She wore a limited edition version of UltraSalon I :)

JBroneske ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 5:18 PM

Where can one purchase this enchanting fellow? DoomraiderLara

Mehndi ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 5:33 PM

Attached Link: http://store.daz3d.com/store/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=ZP1&Product_Code=ps_tx190b&Category

*smiles* You can get him here :) http://store.daz3d.com/store/merchant.mv?Screen=PROD&Store_Code=ZP1&Product_Code=ps_tx190b&Category_Code=new

jlarm ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 9:18 PM

Mehndi, your Elf is terrific. I purchased him today but I had to do something different with him. I uploaded my render to the gallery under the name "Archer at home" Hope you don't mind. The character was just too attractive as a human to pass up. There is so little male figures that don't look like escapees from the gym. This is my first real poser render and first upload. Your character got me moving. Keep up the good work.

Mehndi ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 9:29 PM

Thank you jlarm :) I really like what you did with him :) And I do not take offense at all by folks turning the "elf ears" off ;) That is why I made them so that one might. There are so few Michaels out there, that I really wanted this fellow to be ultra-versatile. I think you have shown that he can be :)

jlarm ( ) posted Sat, 26 January 2002 at 6:08 AM

As his creator, you know him better than I do. I am happy that you like what I have done. :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.