Fri, Sep 20, 4:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: can you help me find travelers' conforming cotton panties obj?

cinnamon ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 9:50 AM ยท edited Sat, 31 August 2024 at 6:39 AM

i am looking for cotton panties and i searched the forum and found this message below but i cannot find them for purchase on his store? i saw lots of other good products there but i want panties first:-) Hi Folks! Here's a note of thanx to Traveler for the great "cotton panties" .obj file you made available for us to download. I've tried it over the past few days and it not only meets my basic needs for modest brief and bikini coverings of Poser females, but also leaves a lot of room for individual tweaking. Kudos!! BTW--Your breast morphs are pretty awesome too! I hope to have lots of interesting images to link to the Forum once I find a host site! Peter (Dr. Zik)

MrsPhilC ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 11:03 AM

If Traveler is the same as any other man, they are probably on the bedroom floor with the rest of his laundry. :)

chromecafe ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 12:27 PM

MrsphilC I love it eheheehehehe

cinnamon ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 1:20 PM

ooohh that gave me a image in my head hahaha so funny! hehehe i should have re-worded that i suppose ...traveler i want to buy your dirty panties. LOL

farang ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 4:02 PM

Well?

Traveler ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 4:40 PM

I can put them up on eBay if you guys want to start buying Traveler collectables..... "Chicks dig me because I rarely wear underware, and when I do it's usually something unusual." No white cotton here. But seriously You know, it took me all afternoon to figure out what you were talking about. Then I realized it was one of my first freebies ever! (Way back in 99' methinks) I will have to look and see if I even still have the zip file (If anyone else out there has it and wants to fire it over to me, email me: morphman@nycap.rr.com)

cinnamon ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 9:15 PM

hi traveler, yes..the message archive was from 99. i searched for cotton underwear and a few results referenced your morphable white cotton panties.. i would love to buy them if you have them still but i dont want to cause you any grief trying to find it as i realize now it was a looong time ago:9 thanks for responding farang- i'm not sure if your question was directed towards me, or if i even understand it but i was looking for one type of lingerie. cotton panties. and the message from a archive i pasted above said they were white cotton. i wanted just plain cotton, no lace

HeavyRay ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 10:24 PM

Eric,
Hmmm... I guess my PackRat ways paid off! I just emailed them to you at the above address...

Ray

jrsamples ( ) posted Fri, 25 January 2002 at 11:05 PM

Don't know if I ever got them. That's about the time I found this place... Would love to have them, though.

Traveler ( ) posted Sat, 26 January 2002 at 6:45 AM

Thanks Ray, Got'em! I will stick them on my server today and post a link here. Gotta check out these undies first, it has been over 2 years since I have seen them ;P -Trav

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.