Fri, Sep 20, 4:44 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: Want to use Vicky2 clothes on Vicky2P4 character, how can I do this?

farang ( ) posted Sun, 27 January 2002 at 10:56 AM ยท edited Thu, 22 August 2024 at 4:48 AM

I have some great clothes for V2 like Billy-T clothes but because the joint structures are different, how would you fix this? Does anyone know of a tutorial on this subject? Thanks Farang

thgeisel ( ) posted Sun, 27 January 2002 at 11:30 AM

????If you have vicky2P4 you should have viccy2 too.Why not use the normal viccy2 ?????

farang ( ) posted Sun, 27 January 2002 at 11:41 AM

I find the VickyP4 joint struture preferable to the V2 joint structure because my primary interest in Poser is in animation and the V2 just has too many joints for me to be bothered with. Unfortunately, some of the best clothes coming out are for the standard V2 and not the V2P4, cases in point would be Uzilites new clothes, morphable leotard, Billy-T jeans, etc. I have Poser ProPack so maybe there's some way to change the joints in the standard Vicky clothes to fit the Vicky P4?

thgeisel ( ) posted Sun, 27 January 2002 at 1:47 PM

Sorry , cant help you :-((

Jackson ( ) posted Sun, 27 January 2002 at 10:21 PM

I'm no expert but I thought the only reason for vicky2P4's existance was so you could have a vic2 that could wear Posette's clothes? Any clothes that will fit Posette will fit v2P4. Hence, if there's a method to make v2's clothes fit Posette, the same method will work for v2P4. However, I know of no such method.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.