Thu, Sep 19, 9:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:35 am)

Subject: Millenium

SewerRat ( ) posted Fri, 31 December 1999 at 8:48 AM ยท edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 3:22 PM

Well, here in Sydney Australia the new year has come and past it's not 1:50 am and I haven't seen any signs of the Y2K but ye

SewerRat ( ) posted Fri, 31 December 1999 at 8:54 AM

Actually if you want my real Y2K report, the only thing I've noticed is ICQ thinks it's the year 1900 SewerRat

Milaja ( ) posted Fri, 31 December 1999 at 9:19 AM

Happy new year to you! We have almost 8 hours left here in Sweden....

bergerac ( ) posted Fri, 31 December 1999 at 9:27 AM

Happy New day/week/month/year/decade/century/millenium! It is now 5:30 pm in South Africa. Six and a half hours before my computer crashes :)

Yamato ( ) posted Fri, 31 December 1999 at 9:49 AM

A Happy new year! The new Millenium has come in Japan. It's 0:50 New Year's Day, I haven't any signs of Y2K too. I wish your new year be prosperous!

Anthony Appleyard ( ) posted Fri, 31 December 1999 at 10:58 AM

I saw a Millenium Bug here on the TV: it was a big metallic insect-like creature which was part of a pantomime with computer operators and Merlin and King Arthur somewhere in Manchester (UK) (at Bridgewater Hall?)

LilWolff ( ) posted Fri, 31 December 1999 at 12:28 PM

Thanks for all the updates. Happy New Year to you all! smiles

WarriorDL ( ) posted Fri, 31 December 1999 at 12:46 PM

Though the real new Millinium starts next year (2001)... Happy New Year, all. WELCOME TO YR 2000

picnic ( ) posted Fri, 31 December 1999 at 3:46 PM

I saw it come in Sydney--via the tellie. We're quite a ways off in southern US, but our bonfire is ready and waiting S. I tried my computer several weeks ago at 11:59 Dec. 31 and then booted it up at 1/1/2000 and everything seemed 'okay', so we'll see. I did think seriously of following Allie's idea of setting it back several days--oh, come to think of it, I need to set mine back a year or 2 out in my studio. I use an older 486 out there. Whew!!!! Glad I thought of it. Diane B

Delirium ( ) posted Fri, 31 December 1999 at 6:58 PM

Well, the new year has come and has been here for half a day in Australia. The only thing I can see that has crashed is me :-) (I shouldn't have had that last cocktail) Everyone have a great new year

EdW ( ) posted Sat, 01 January 2000 at 4:28 AM

Well the Millenium finally made it to the Bay Area. Computer still works don't know about my head tomorrow. I hope I don't have a Millenium hangover! Don't think my feeble little brain would handle it. Any way Happy New Year to everybody EdW

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.