Fri, Sep 20, 9:57 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Atmospheres.....this is the coolest thing...

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2002 at 5:04 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 9:57 AM

file_264800.jpg

I have been playing with jpgs as an atmosphere, what do you think? Sharen

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2002 at 5:06 AM

I was in a hurry and now I see the earth's bmp looks to big, and you can see slightly the seam on the bmp of the sky, critics are welcomed. Sharen Call this Explosion of the SUN

Myske ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2002 at 6:48 AM

Impressive !! Btw.. do you ever sleep? ;)) Myske

Jilly ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2002 at 7:02 AM

more? Take it work's not keeping you interested then? lol.You certainly seem to be having fun though. I did something similar with my picture "Seeding", using a bmp for the background.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2002 at 7:24 AM

No work is great, I was waiting for a model to get it's final touches so while I wait, I play, but the model is ready now, and that is what I am doing now, play time over for a little while, just had to try what MikeJ and Bloodsong suggested, curious to see the extent I can push Vue....can push it pretty far.

kruzr ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2002 at 10:36 AM

'Morning Sharon . . . 8^) A very interesting image you've posted - I'm going to have to give, "images in atmospheres", a try myself, it looks somewhat mysterious & unique. By the way, I've viewed a lot of your work lately & I was wondering, come spring do you plan to hold a large art sale of all the work you've completed during the winter??? I'll be looking forward to more of your images & you have a good one . . . Mark . . . ;^)

genny ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2002 at 11:09 AM

You are getting really good at this Sharen, wonderful image! I am really going to have to give this a try when I have some more time. (: Genny

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2002 at 12:53 PM

Mark, you make me blush, I guess when you have all these thoughts and never any time to do them, and finally get time I just exploded into a ton...., sorry if I have been posting to many and if not I am glad you all like them, and thank you all for the great words of confidence. Still being very new to Vue, I have only had it a little less than a year, and are really just beginning to see what it can do. Sharen

Varian ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2002 at 1:25 AM

Very cool effect, Sharen! Looks like all of space is afire! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.