Fri, Sep 20, 4:56 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 11:01 pm)

Subject: New Morph Targets for Sassy Hair in free stuff section

Ladyfyre-graphics ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2002 at 9:13 PM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 12:32 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?Who=Alla

file_266384.jpg

Just in case anybodys interested I've just uploaded a free adon pack of morphs for my Sassy Hair to the free stuff hair section as a thankyou to all the people who have purchased it :) Alla

www.ladyfyre-graphics.com

• Poser freebies, tutorials and articles, gallery and lots of stuffage for the Poser and Daz|Studio Horses!

ronknights ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2002 at 10:22 PM

Wow, I hadn't seen your Sassy Hair before. I checked out the product page, and it looks great. You must be selling lots of the hair, because the price is darned inexpensive. Right now, things are tight for me. I have added your Sassy hair to my wish list! Ron

gg77 ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2002 at 10:52 PM

She looks like she sweep the street with that hair!

farang ( ) posted Thu, 31 January 2002 at 11:26 PM

I agree with RK that its definitely a great deal, but what do the morph targets do? Do they sweep it back, put it up in a ponytail? Do they define the center part more? Come on and give us some eye candy. Farang

Letterworks ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2002 at 10:51 AM

Just wanted to mention here that I bought your product the first night it was available. It is an excellent value, particularly at it's VERY reasonable price. And now you've added more free morphs to it! It is unusual to see such generosity and I for one want to say thank you! mike

JVRenderer ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2002 at 2:48 PM

Yeah, what Farang said, a center part morph would be great, less postwork, nevertheless it's a great package JV

Software: Daz Studio 4.15,  Photoshop CC, Zbrush 2022, Blender 3.3, Silo 2.3, Filter Forge 4. Marvelous Designer 7

Hardware: self built Intel Core i7 8086K, 64GB RAM,  RTX 3090 .

"If you spend too much time arguing about software, you're spending too little time creating art!" ~ SomeSmartAss

"A critic is a legless man who teaches running." ~ Channing Pollock

My Gallery  My Other Gallery 

Ladyfyre-graphics ( ) posted Fri, 01 February 2002 at 3:41 PM

Attached Link: http://www.geocities.com/ladyfyregraphics

file_266385.jpg

I'm glad you like it :) Here's a straight poser render with some of the newer morphs put to work. They are a combination of the new bend back and wider morphs, others include the bend forward, length (both give different results to the ones in the package) several variations to alther the outline of the hair when viewed from the front, and a parting morph. I have been experimenting with the transparancy map to try and get one which shows the scalp through the parting but as I curled the front edges of the mesh under when modeling it to prevent the sharp 2 dimentional look that some hair has in certain angles, I'm having difficulty in achiving the effect :( I've tried to put together a hair mesh that can look like the way that hair flows according to the angle of the models head, and can be animated too, without being to much for slower systems. BTW I have a free texture package for download at my website for Victoria, which includes faces shaping FC2s, lights and MAT poses. The URL is: http://www.geocities.com/ladyfyregraphics The site is very much a work in progress and being on Geocities, is not the most reliable! Alla

www.ladyfyre-graphics.com

• Poser freebies, tutorials and articles, gallery and lots of stuffage for the Poser and Daz|Studio Horses!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.