Fri, Oct 4, 5:35 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 04 4:27 pm)

Subject: Changing Shack 99% done, next up - the slide!

Penguinisto ( ) posted Sat, 02 February 2002 at 3:50 PM ยท edited Fri, 04 October 2024 at 3:44 PM

file_266995.jpg

Got the thing done as a .cr2, because the doors are fully poseable. All I have left to do is to re-align the wall texture, and I'm done with that piece. Next up, I'll get back to the diving board and rig it do the board bends a little in response to the diver... should take an hour tops now that I know exactly what I'm looking to do with it and how to get it done. After that, I'll finish the slide, then texture the pool itself (ring and upper basin), and texture the steps (You get a choice of two styles - Britt McCary donated a second set.) Then I merely need to build a yard and fence for it, and she'll be ready to rock as a basic set (with more accessories that can be added later.) /P

Kiera ( ) posted Sat, 02 February 2002 at 3:56 PM

It looks outstanding, Penguinisto! =)

jwkub ( ) posted Sat, 02 February 2002 at 9:08 PM

Looking Faboo ! Great work indeed. Happy Rendering, Jeff

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.