Tue, Oct 22, 10:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 10:16 am)

Subject: New Custom Clothing "Reika_dress for (based Daz's Victoria) which minerva made"

rubio ( ) posted Sun, 03 February 2002 at 8:48 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 8:45 AM

Attached Link: http://home.att.ne.jp/yellow/RUBI/topenter.htm

file_267189.jpg

rubio made clothes, clothmodels"Reika_dress".

Will enjoy it?
Come to like it, please.
Then, enjoy it with Reika_dress.

You can get "Reika" charactar at minerva's website (http://mine.site.ne.jp/dld/).

gyusaku ( ) posted Sun, 03 February 2002 at 10:52 AM

Very Nice! Thanks :)!

nikitacreed ( ) posted Sun, 03 February 2002 at 10:55 AM

Thank you!! It looks fantastic!! =OD

Crescent ( ) posted Sun, 03 February 2002 at 11:15 AM

Domo arigato, Rubio-san!

Crescent ( ) posted Sun, 03 February 2002 at 11:22 AM

Oh, there is a typo at: http://home.att.ne.jp/yellow/RUBI/2.html It lists the Reika dress at: http://home.att.ne.jp/yellow/RUBI/gazo/Reika_dress/Reika_dress.html.html when it should be: http://home.att.ne.jp/yellow/RUBI/gazo/Reika_dress/Reika_dress.html I thought that you should know. Thanks again for the dress!

rjghise ( ) posted Sun, 03 February 2002 at 12:43 PM

Thank you so much, it is fantastic. :-)

rubio ( ) posted Sun, 03 February 2002 at 3:41 PM

Thank you very much! LINK was wrong, and troubled everyone. I am sorry. It was modified at once. To the people who told an error. Thank you.(^^) rubio

hauksdottir ( ) posted Mon, 04 February 2002 at 12:14 AM

That is a beautiful dress, and worth an extra bit of typing. Making textures for it and the scarf will be lots of fun. Thank you so much for giving us something beautiful to work with! Carolly

rubio ( ) posted Mon, 04 February 2002 at 9:32 AM

I think myself sorry. A friend made Texture for Raika_dress which I made. But, Texture which other people were similar to was introduced to the public first. As for it, there were not minerva and my name in being disappointed. Then, I am not getting contact from this person at all. Opening to the public of Raika_dress is stopped. I am sorry. Wait for a while because it is introduced to the public again.

Jen ( ) posted Mon, 04 February 2002 at 12:22 PM

I assume your note is directed to me. I am sorry. I wasnt aware that my free texture for the Reika dress would offend you. I have removed my texture for it from freestuff. Your website link was in the readme for the dress. I am not distributing your dress and I am not taking credit for making your dress. Only my textures for it was in the zip. Your site didnt say anything about any textures you were going to offer for it. It is very beautiful dress and I love it. I in no way meant to offend you by making a texture for your dress to put in freestuff. I also didnt realize that I had to contact you first and get your permission to make a texture for your dress to put in freestuff. The restriction you have in your readme is no commercial use. Last I knew freestuff wasnt commercial use. It would of been nice for you to contact me if you had a problem with my freestuff texture instead of just posting here and taking your beautiful dress down. I was not trying to do anything underhanded or take credit for making your dress. Jen

soulhuntre ( ) posted Mon, 04 February 2002 at 1:05 PM

I'm confused... is someone upset that Jen made an independant texture for a model?

Kiera ( ) posted Mon, 04 February 2002 at 1:53 PM

It seems that the dress creator (Rubio) is upset that Jen made a texture for the dress. Unfortunately, the language barrier is making it difficult for me to fully understand the problem.

minerva ( ) posted Mon, 04 February 2002 at 4:26 PM

Hellow Jen. I think that you do not need to get permission to Rubio, in case you release your texture. Your texture is very beautiful. However, I wanted you to describe Rubio's name more clearly on the document, and to unveil the texture of your original design unlike official image. minerva

Silvermermaid ( ) posted Mon, 04 February 2002 at 10:09 PM

Hi, I guess I am too late to download Reika Dress, it was so pretty. Please I hope you offer it again Rubio and Minerva.

rubio ( ) posted Tue, 05 February 2002 at 5:36 AM

Jen,Thank you for your Mail. Your texture is very beautiful. I am sorry to be poor at English. Your feeling was understood. There is no problem in opening to the public with freestuff. but. I hope to say minerva which it hopes for. you will do an excellent work. Thank you very much. and I am sorry for the inconvenience. Thank you for the patience of everyone who read this page. Rubio

rubio ( ) posted Tue, 05 February 2002 at 5:57 AM

At my site, again, Reika_Dress. Opening to the public of Texture was started at the site of minerva. I am grateful for your understanding in this difficult situation. Thank you very much.

VirtualSite ( ) posted Tue, 05 February 2002 at 8:24 AM

Thank you, Rubio. This is good to hear.

Silvermermaid ( ) posted Tue, 05 February 2002 at 11:13 AM

Thank you so much Rubio!! But it seems that I can't download it, file not found errors. Anybody else having same problem??

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.