Sat, Sep 21, 3:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Tygerskins Megastore updates

Tygerlander ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2000 at 8:29 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 3:20 AM

Attached Link: Tygerskins Megastore

file_119861.jpg

First Megastore update of the year (it's been awhile, yeah I know. Been busy with other things =^)) Ghastley Software has up a Plus Fours clothing model (for the non-golfers, like me...golf pants) I have only one texture available so far. I didn't create more as I encountered a minor problem with the remapping, but since they only affect the belt and buckle, I put a notice on the page letting everyone know to deselect the texture from the belt and buckle (Yes, I know how much people "LOVE" doing extra work) also JohnW will be providing some golfclub props throughout the month of January. Tina

Tygerlander ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2000 at 8:30 PM

whoops, I meant that JohnW will provide the props on his site. The link is on the PlusFours page Tina

Nance ( ) posted Mon, 03 January 2000 at 10:28 AM

Thanks Tina - love the results of your & John's colaboration.

LilWolff ( ) posted Mon, 03 January 2000 at 8:57 PM

Oh good! Thanks Tina will come on over and browse around in your Mega Store. smiles

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.