Sat, Sep 21, 3:11 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 12:48 pm)

Subject: Care to give me some help?

CobaltDragon ( ) posted Mon, 04 February 2002 at 3:29 PM · edited Mon, 26 August 2024 at 8:00 PM

I have a modeling idea that I would like to have made. I think it would be fairly simple to make but since I have no idea on how to make clothing for characters nor the programs to do so I'm not sure. If you're interested send me an e-mail at sapphire1471@attbi.com or leave me a way to get a hold of you here. Thanks CobaltDragon

Penguinisto ( ) posted Mon, 04 February 2002 at 4:27 PM

Structures and inanimate objects I can do; I suck at clothing though... sorry. I'm sure there are folks who may be interested, however. /P

jstro ( ) posted Mon, 04 February 2002 at 9:34 PM

Conforming clothing, I presume you mean? Don't know how to do those yet. Sorry. If not conforming, what did you have in mind? jon

~jon
My Blog - Mad Utopia Writing in a new era.

shadowcat ( ) posted Mon, 04 February 2002 at 10:05 PM

for what figures? I've only made 1 succuesful conforming item for posette, but I think I'm getting the hang of it. (now if I could just master the art of joint parameters for independent figures ::sigh:: )

CobaltDragon ( ) posted Tue, 05 February 2002 at 2:32 AM

file_267529.jpg

okay I think that maybe I should give you an idea what I mean so here is a picture of what I'm looking for. A friend of mine cam to work last Christmas wearing these and I thought they would make a nice addition for Christmas type clothing they are socks with little christmas lights around the top. the originals are made of glass and they look like they are lit because of the flash from the digital camera.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.