Tue, Oct 22, 12:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 11:46 am)

Subject: A glitch? The text in the fields under the objects/characters/props is smaller

Vile ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2000 at 9:01 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 10:42 AM

Has any one else experienced this. I remember being able to read the text now it is hardly visible. I have unistalled poser and reinstalled looks the same. Is there some default text?

picnic ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2000 at 11:12 PM

Vile, I'm not sure about that but when I reinstalled Poser I lost the text in the materials lab for the transparency sliders. Luckily, I know which is which because there is NO text there any longer. Another thing--the first installation of Poser had very light grey background and the second installation is several shades darker. I kept thinking I was seeing things, but then I found the loss of the transparency slider text so ---who knows?!? These seemed strange to me, quite frankly. Diane B

bloodsong ( ) posted Mon, 03 January 2000 at 12:23 PM

heya; i have weird text label problems when i change the desktop size. also, if you make the desktop bigger and use 'big screen fonts' that could mess them up. then there was once upon a time things were REALLY screwed up and painter used to use an animals symbol font for everything.... but anyway, that happens because of some font setting in your os. um, no, i dont know exactly what to do to fix it, sorry :/ but that's where to look.

Mason ( ) posted Mon, 03 January 2000 at 3:32 PM

Yeah, from your pic it looks like your windows fonts got messed up somehow. Did you, by chance, install Acrobat Reader by Adobe?

headhunter ( ) posted Mon, 03 January 2000 at 11:39 PM

Really, Bloodsong? Animal symbols for text (LOL)! Now THAT'S amusing! My transparency sliders all say TRANSPARENCY. That's all, no Min no Max, no Falloff, no nothing. Have since day one, I don't even know what they're supposed to look like. Luckily I know what they mean. It is odd that the rest of my labels are normal. I think...

bloodsong ( ) posted Tue, 04 January 2000 at 9:58 AM

heya; well, YOU may think animals fonts are amusing!! i did not! :P! :) since i went to big fonts on a larger desktop, my transparency sliders only say TRANSPARENCY, too. i believe the MIN/MAX part has word-wrapped around to the next line, which you can't see, because there IS no next line. hey, if that's your only problem, don't sweat it. :)

headhunter ( ) posted Tue, 04 January 2000 at 1:13 PM

Well, it's amusing NOW, but it probably wasn't then! :) (It's also amusing because it didn't happen to me) Let's see, go to "seal-fish-lion" select "frog-turtle..." Sounds like loads of fun! But seriously... I have my desktop set to 1024x768 Large Fonts. Maybe that's the problem. Maybe Vile has Small Fonts selected on the Display Prop's?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.