Sat, Sep 21, 3:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 3:32 pm)

Subject: Let's play a game!

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Wed, 06 February 2002 at 3:59 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 3:36 PM

file_269283.jpg

Here's the deal. I've been working on some custom morphs for the P4 Male. At noon today (Central Standard Time), I'll post an image here of the work-in-progress. The first person to correctly guess which noted personage I'm trying to replicate will win a prize.

And no fair guessing before I post the pic! All entries before noon will be disqualified. One guess per participant, etc. The game starts in roughly ... eight hours.

Good luck!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Wed, 06 February 2002 at 4:41 AM

This should be fun. Sharen

U91731 ( ) posted Wed, 06 February 2002 at 8:09 AM

Looks like Christopher Walken so far

pokeydots ( ) posted Wed, 06 February 2002 at 8:42 AM

cool I'll give it a try :)

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

Valandar ( ) posted Wed, 06 February 2002 at 8:46 AM

Nah, it's obvious that it's Abraham Lincoln!

Remember, kids! Napalm is Nature's Toothpaste!

tasmanet ( ) posted Wed, 06 February 2002 at 9:11 AM

George Bush

Penguinisto ( ) posted Wed, 06 February 2002 at 9:12 AM

No way dude, it's Bill Gates, I swear it! :p /P

Routledge ( ) posted Wed, 06 February 2002 at 9:21 AM

It`s the "Riddler". The giant "?" is too obvious a clue! Bb

lelionx ( ) posted Wed, 06 February 2002 at 9:34 AM

kirk douglas

Impudicus Rex ( ) posted Wed, 06 February 2002 at 9:43 AM

I say its' Wayne Newton. Oh wait... are we supposed to be guessing already?

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Wed, 06 February 2002 at 10:06 AM

No clues. :) The game starts in two hours.

tasmanet ( ) posted Wed, 06 February 2002 at 10:18 AM

Ben Chiffley ??

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Wed, 06 February 2002 at 10:34 AM

Who the @*#(! is Ben Chifley? * does quick search on Internet * Prime Minister of Australia? And no, Impudicus Rex, you're not supposed to be guessing yet. None of the entries are valid before noon, when I post the image. But go ahead if you like. I'm finding some of your responses amusing. T-minus 1 hour 26 minutes and counting.

tasmanet ( ) posted Wed, 06 February 2002 at 10:53 AM

I knew I would suck some one in :-} But you are right about the Prime Minister. Respected here in Oz like FDR is in the US. Great weapon for info the Web

cinnamon ( ) posted Wed, 06 February 2002 at 11:59 AM

looks like clint eastwood

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Wed, 06 February 2002 at 12:00 PM

file_269285.jpg

Here it is. Keep in mind that it's still in beta, so no snickering in the back row (front-row snickering is acceptable). The texture map is a temp affair, also.

I did postwork on the hair, but otherwise it's a pure Poser render.

jwkub ( ) posted Wed, 06 February 2002 at 12:18 PM

Mel Gibson ? lol

Markus_2000 ( ) posted Wed, 06 February 2002 at 12:33 PM

It's Arnold. What do I win? LOL Good job BTW. Mark

cinnamon ( ) posted Wed, 06 February 2002 at 12:44 PM

hey thats not fair! im only connected at 26,400 and this page took forever to load:-( well, besides arnold swartz...(my guess too) he looks a heck of allot like rudy tomjanovich (the houston rockets coach)

Larry F ( ) posted Wed, 06 February 2002 at 12:57 PM

Looks a lot like Clint Walker who played Cheyenne in -- get this -- the 50s, one of a series of TV westerns that ran concurrently with Maverick (James Garner, who played Mel Gibson's dad in the movie a few years back. Somehow I don't think it is Clint, a giant of a man who suffered a near life ending skiing accident in the 70s(?) but I believe is still kicking. But it does look like him. Most esecially the eyes and expression, not to mention the dark hair.

Larry F ( ) posted Wed, 06 February 2002 at 1:00 PM

If the 50s are too far back, he was also in the origina Dirty Dozen movie, played, what else, the biggest guy in the movie.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Wed, 06 February 2002 at 1:10 PM

file_269286.jpg

Good point, cinnamon. Next time I do something like this, I'll crunch the JPEGs a bit more. Although, even at 26 Kbits, the page shouldn't have taken more than a minute to load.

Rudy Tomjanovich ...

• does quick search on Internet *

... nahh.

Congratulations, Markus_2000. You were the first one to buzz in with the correct answer. You have a choice of prizes: either the custom morph targets I used to create Arnie, here, or my stun baton prop. Or you can have them both, if you like. I'll need to know where to email them.

Larry F ( ) posted Wed, 06 February 2002 at 1:16 PM

Okay, Rudy Tomjanovich works too. Obviously. and nice work. But....uhhh....isn't that a picture of ARNIE? Again, nice work.

Larry F ( ) posted Wed, 06 February 2002 at 1:17 PM

Of course, if I read your message thoroughly, I wouldn't have to take my foot out of my mouth. LOL

cinnamon ( ) posted Wed, 06 February 2002 at 3:58 PM

file_269287.jpg

hmmm..well no...not for me. the actual page with text loaded and everything that was still in my cache. but my upload and download (bytes sent and bytes received) are very different. the page timed out several times and the image came in only as an X. so it was cross posted. i was downloading from poserworld at 0.2kb a second! in fact, i am still *unable* to download the mat hose files in freestuff. it keeps telling me the server timeed out. that's really bad. of course it is no ones fault. i admit, i have a really really bad connection here in mississippi...where in my area dsl, and broadband is not available. nor is direct tv satellite:-( we just moved here about three weeks ago. big huge pine trees everywhere and noise in the phone line. congrats to the winner tho'! and the morph looks great. this is rudy t. (he's a great guy, btw)

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Wed, 06 February 2002 at 7:07 PM

file_269288.jpg

["Your clothes. Give them to me."](http://www.pakworld.co.uk/Clothes.wav).

All right, from that angle it does look a bit like Tomjanovich.

Thanks for playing, everyone!

TalmidBen ( ) posted Thu, 04 July 2002 at 1:48 AM

VERY GOOD! If only you could make this for Mike!

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Fri, 05 July 2002 at 7:47 PM

My modeller refuses to load any of the Millennium heads, save for Victoria Reduced Resolution. I actually took a crack at morphing Mike into Arnold with magnets, but gave up after an hour. Perhaps in the future ....

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.