Sun, Oct 6, 7:14 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 05 8:40 pm)

Subject: FairyWoods Millenium UPDATE

-renapd- ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2000 at 9:12 AM ยท edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 7:10 AM
Site Admin

Attached Link: http://members.xoom.com/renapd77

Hi everybody! Maybe now you will understand why I had disappeared recently!.. :o) FairyWoods updated for the new era, including : A. 2 textures for the default male dress shirt - one dress-up style, the other cowboy style including texture for the default cowboy hat B. 2 textures for Traveler's evening dress freebie - one that transforms it completely via a transmap C. Finally...a new section "Projects in Progress" that I think you will find quite interesting! :o) (that's where this busy bee was lost most of the time....) Enjoy & happy New Year! renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]
"Collect moments, not things."

KateTheShrew ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2000 at 9:24 AM

Beautiful work, as usual Rena...and I just LOVE the work in progress section, especially the hairstyles. Are those painted or are they going to be available as hair props? Kate

Kalypso ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2000 at 9:53 AM
Site Admin

Rena You and Steve are just full of surprises! The previews have us full of anticipation now. Excellent work as always.

picnic ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2000 at 11:34 AM

Rena, love the new work. Well, we should know you are hard at work when you aren't around LOL. Kate, the hair on the 'projects' images are from the Cosmo CD (1) I believe--the 'updo' I recognize I'm pretty sure. Diane B

LilWolff ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2000 at 12:42 PM

You sure have been a busy bee! They are fantastic! You and others make such beautiful "honey", it sure makes my pictures look a whole lot sweetier. Thank you! smiles

ecockrell ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2000 at 12:46 PM

Rena, You do awesome work! Thanks for all your contributions to the forum so that all of us who do this as a hobby can make images that are half way decent. Thanks again.

-renapd- ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2000 at 1:10 PM
Site Admin

Thanks everybody! :-) We all owe it to steve shanks who's turned into the most hardworking 3Dtailor around - making all our dress dreams come true! :-)And he's darn FAST! I recommend him to all you ladies I'm having trouble to catch up with him! LOL! Kate the hairstyles are indeed as pointed out by Diane cosmo CD hair applied on postproduction to the final renders..it isn't much fun rendering a bald posette but the results are worthwhile and they assure you are not using props that might not be available for any other use than personal images! :-)Never hurts to be careful as to stay on the safe side with CD previews! Just a note though...this is only the beginning! There is plenty more to come and as soon as finalized they will be added to the new section so you'll know what to expect! So start planning! :-) Ecocrell...that's what we're working so hard for! So the inspired image masters out there can have all the toys their heart desires right in their fingers! :-) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

LoboUK ( ) posted Sun, 02 January 2000 at 1:10 PM

Rena That is some awesome work, I thank you for all the excellent textures. And those hair-styles are looking pretty sweet too Paul

-renapd- ( ) posted Tue, 04 January 2000 at 5:58 AM
Site Admin

Press "refresh" KargaT....Xoom is funny,it does that lots of times...! :o) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

-renapd- ( ) posted Tue, 04 January 2000 at 8:37 AM
Site Admin

Yes KargaT..the main page is index.htm I'm afraid I can't give up Xoom since FairyWoods is already 200MB and keeps growing week after week...any idea of who else would host such a huge site for free? :-) Since most of the users don't have problems I think you should try it some other time instead of giving up or feeling left out! :-) renapd

[[MyGallery] [MyStore]

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.