Sun, Oct 6, 3:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 26 4:27 pm)

Subject: the crows in the "corn"??

Lyne ( ) posted Thu, 07 February 2002 at 4:02 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 3:26 PM

Attached Link: http://www.lynescreations.com/crows.htm

I wish I had a REAL corn plant and then my image would be more accurate! :)

FYI... good to read other's testing of new patches... I am sticking with my trusty 4.3! I do not have problems with it and still feel that vue is the "next best thing to sliced bryce"! .. did that come out right? I mean that I still PREFER vue (4.3) over bryce...

Lyne

Life Requires Assembly and we all know how THAT goes!

SAMS3D ( ) posted Thu, 07 February 2002 at 4:15 PM

It looks really wonderful, I think Mike can model some corn in the cobs...I ask, and wouldn't that be great....Sharen

MikeJ ( ) posted Thu, 07 February 2002 at 4:46 PM

Looks good, Lyne. Those crows look EXCELLENT!

Jilly ( ) posted Thu, 07 February 2002 at 8:02 PM

Brilliant crows, cocky little blighters aren't they?

kruzr ( ) posted Thu, 07 February 2002 at 9:41 PM

'Evening Lyne . . . . . 8^) That's a really nice image, very realistic looking also! But I gotta tell'ya - I was showing a friend of mine the different images that can be created with Vue 4 - & as I was pointing to your crows, one of them critters on the ground tried to take a chunk out of my finger, with his nasty'ol beak, yes, VERY realistic looking! . . . ;^) Have a good evening . . . . . Mark.

Varian ( ) posted Thu, 07 February 2002 at 10:48 PM

"next best thing to sliced bryce" LOL, hadn't heard that line before...good one! Lyne, your crows look wonderful! I see them every day around here, and yours are looking like the real thing. I think I also saw a piece of Mark's finger there. =:o Great use of the bamboo plant to pass as corn. Needs a thicker stalk, but otherwise a very good representation. And thanks for adding your tip about the grass. :)

gebe ( ) posted Fri, 08 February 2002 at 3:58 AM

Very nice image. That's exactly what I see in early summer here around where I live. Young corn plants and lots of raven,a bird I like very much. :-)Guitta

Myske ( ) posted Fri, 08 February 2002 at 10:42 AM

file_269856.jpg

Ilove your Crows. They are very real ! Installed my new vue today and tied a bit on the corn thingy. (With a little help of shape magic) Ok the crows are better ;) Want it in the freestuff? Myske

gebe ( ) posted Fri, 08 February 2002 at 11:38 AM

Sure Myske, we all want it. It looks beautiful. Thanks :-) Guitta

Lyne ( ) posted Sat, 09 February 2002 at 12:18 AM

Thank you all for the compliments... and sure, would love the "corn help" shape "thingy" Myske! :) I was told by a person "in the know" that grass would not grow on ground in corn field... so I replied that when I had "real corn plants" I would change the ground to proper corn field dirt.. grin! Lyne

Odyssey ( ) posted Sat, 09 February 2002 at 11:22 AM

Your animals are absolutely amazing :) Elaine

Lyne ( ) posted Sat, 09 February 2002 at 12:52 PM

Thanks, Elaine! :) I truly love animals.. guess that is my inspiration! Am owned by two cats currently.. one that acts more like a dog... but used to own horses... and various other critters... :) Lyne

Myske ( ) posted Sat, 09 February 2002 at 1:28 PM

Attached Link: http://members.tripodnet.nl/megamieuwsel/index.htm

Lyne!! If you like, visit my website. we are owned by 9 cats ;) You can find us in "the staff" section ; English version. The site is not up to date cause I cannot upload anymore due to some tripod troubles. regards Myske

Odyssey ( ) posted Sat, 09 February 2002 at 1:38 PM

Very nice site Myske :) 2 cats and 1 dog adopted my family and me ;) and it's the oldest cat that taught my dog how to behave properly........LOL Elaine

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.