Sun, Oct 6, 4:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 06 11:30 am)

Subject: Many thanks

Kinouk ( ) posted Thu, 07 February 2002 at 12:46 PM ยท edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 4:23 PM

file_269809.jpg

I wish to thank everyone that commented on my first poser render "Unconditional Love ".This is a picture of the dog that inspired it. Her name is Ch Kinouk's Can't Touch This " Tazzy". This brings me to the risen for this post. I would like to try to reproduce her. I'm going to need a lot of HELP ;) I've been kinda messing around with the morphs on the wolf. Suggestions please, Joan

Skygirl ( ) posted Thu, 07 February 2002 at 2:20 PM

I have NO suggestions what so ever...lack of Poser-skills, but tell me one thing: What in heavens name is that for a kind of dog ??? Never seen anyone like her here in little Denmark !!! Sky, who have a dog and just love dogs :-) PS: She looks so friendly...like a kind of teddy bear :-)

Kinouk ( ) posted Thu, 07 February 2002 at 4:01 PM

See above...

Skygirl ( ) posted Thu, 07 February 2002 at 5:51 PM

Its a Shiba Inu :-)...Shiba Inu could be anything...but its a kind of dog...ok, I see...and thanks although I should have figured that out by my self :-)

Strangechilde ( ) posted Thu, 07 February 2002 at 8:21 PM

What a beautiful dog! A bit like a tiny Chow. Tazzy looks like the best person in the world to snuggle with on a cold night.

Puntomaus ( ) posted Fri, 08 February 2002 at 2:42 AM

Lovely doggy :-) I think it's a kind of sledge dog like the Sibirian Husky.

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

lmckenzie ( ) posted Fri, 08 February 2002 at 2:42 AM

Attached Link: http://www.lynescreations.com/dogmorph.htm

Go look at Lyne's dog morphs and ask maybe her for some tips. She's the master of Poser dog morphs.

This is an incredible looking dog, kind of chow/husky with a lyre bird's tail! I agree though she definitely looks like a teddy bear.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.