Fri, Sep 20, 3:33 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 3:20 pm)

Subject: WIP - Monk Robe (with hood)

hermith666 ( ) posted Thu, 07 February 2002 at 9:48 PM ยท edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 5:47 PM

file_269913.jpg

Finished this robe this afternoon and I may be slicing it and making it posable in the next few weeks (I'm busy working in delphi programming). Id like to know what you guys think of it. BTW, i found a much easier way to cut meshes to pieces in 3dMax than selecting the vertices... Geometry (usually boxes with more than 1 segment) shaped in order to match the desired cut and the Cut boolean operation (seted to split). Besides saving the pain of vertex selection, it also makes the process of creating symetrical libs a lot easier, as you can use the mirror tool in order to send the cutter to the exact part on the other side of the model...

jaybutton ( ) posted Thu, 07 February 2002 at 10:07 PM

It looks great! I hope it includes a morph to have the hood back. :) Jay

hermith666 ( ) posted Thu, 07 February 2002 at 10:40 PM

The hood will be a conforming piece of its own with morphs (i hope) made in cloth reyes...

Ladyfyre-graphics ( ) posted Thu, 07 February 2002 at 10:57 PM

That is looking great, I especially like all the folds and the way the cloth flows:) I'd love to see what kind of texture Dmentia could wip up for it too.

www.ladyfyre-graphics.com

• Poser freebies, tutorials and articles, gallery and lots of stuffage for the Poser and Daz|Studio Horses!

movida ( ) posted Fri, 08 February 2002 at 7:46 AM

This looks really good

jwkub ( ) posted Fri, 08 February 2002 at 9:21 AM

Looking great ! The cloth material hangs beautifully. Happy Rendering, JWKub

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.