Sat, Sep 21, 2:55 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Potential Texture Entries...Whatchathink?

APFrey ( ) posted Sat, 09 February 2002 at 8:36 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:39 PM

file_270350.jpg

Messin around with some textures...Do you think they would work? Andrew

APFrey ( ) posted Sat, 09 February 2002 at 8:40 PM

file_270351.jpg

Can you tell what this one is?

APFrey ( ) posted Sat, 09 February 2002 at 8:42 PM

file_270352.jpg

Here's the last one...

APFrey ( ) posted Sat, 09 February 2002 at 8:44 PM

I think the first one is my favorite. I think it works very well as a photo but not so much as a texture. Am I wrong? Andrew

PunkClown ( ) posted Sat, 09 February 2002 at 11:13 PM

Lollies!!! Ohhhh...we had Jane's 30th birthday party last night and I ate far too much of these! Not only that I was horrified to find I couldn't fit into my Kilt! :-(> Sorry Andrew, sort of went off the track there! I'm with Alpha, the foil texture is really cool, although I do like the peeling paint, what is that...a little bug in the bottom right quadrant?

bevchiron ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2002 at 12:29 PM

I agree with you about the first, I really like it as a photo but the texture isn't that strong, foil is great, & the sweets (?) are a good idea, it doesn't have to be rusty to have texture!!

elusive.chaos

"You need chaos in your soul to give birth to a dancing star...." (Nietzsche)

APFrey ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2002 at 1:48 PM

PC, You call these lollies where you live? We call them gummy bears. Interesting stuff. Whodathunkit?

PunkClown ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2002 at 7:54 PM

LOL Andrew, those particular little tasty bears are called 'Gummy Bears' here too, it's just that lollies is the collective term we use for any confectionary/sweets etc! (And I liked those bears as a texture idea too!)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.