Fri, Sep 20, 3:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 3:20 pm)

Subject: One of those moods...

gsalas ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2002 at 12:32 AM ยท edited Thu, 15 August 2024 at 10:15 PM

file_270395.jpg

Just in one of those moods, i hate it when I get like this... -gabe-

geep ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2002 at 12:44 AM

Hmmmmmmm ..... Intense, very intense. Nicely done! ;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2002 at 4:35 AM

Hey this is really nice....you know it is just part of life, those moods pop up and you have captured it very well. Sharen

melanie ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2002 at 10:23 AM

I love the shine in the eye. I think we've all had those moods now and then. I've used those moods myself, for inspiration on an image. Sometimes they're just your muse talking to you. Great job! Melanie

jwkub ( ) posted Sun, 10 February 2002 at 1:02 PM

Powerfull imagery! Yes i really like the intensity of it. Nice work. Happy rendering, Jeff

hauksdottir ( ) posted Mon, 11 February 2002 at 4:00 AM

Gabe, it is so easy to tell others how to get out of those moods, and so hard to take one's own advice... but may I suggest getting outside and breathing deeply and letting some sunlight fall on your face? Beyond all our concerns and worries the stars still shine, and sometimes as close as our own sun.

gsalas ( ) posted Mon, 11 February 2002 at 11:11 AM

Thanks all for the imput, I have been in one of theese moods for a bit longer than I want to. It has gotten to the point that I can't even get inspiered... I think you have the right idea, but it has been sleeting and clowndy, here for the last three days... I am waiting for the sun. -Gabe-

melanie ( ) posted Mon, 11 February 2002 at 7:48 PM

You're not alone. I live in Oregon, where it rains a lot and we get some snow, and every year I get what I refer to as my "Freaky February Frankensteins." I've had enough of winter and the gray skies. I need some summer. So, I know exactly what you're saying. It looks like we're going to have some sun here this week. Looking forward to it. :) Melanie

hauksdottir ( ) posted Tue, 12 February 2002 at 3:45 AM

The have "sun" lamps, and people who suffer from seasonal depression can sit for a half hour a day in bright natural full-spectrum light and that seems to do the trick. Other kinds of depression are harder to deal with... basically because it isn't the weepies but the lack of desire to do anything which is the problem. I'm fortunate to have friends who will pull me out of the house by my heels when it gets too bad. (Any activity or change of pace often helps.) Carolly

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.